FAST & FURIOUS 3

I watched the movie recently. Quite honestly it's the best of the 3 movies out so far. At least they showed that it requires skill to drift.

As for the lack of S chassis cars, I'm glad they did that. And same for hachis which are easy to find cars here in the market.

My only dissapointment is that there is very little to no consideration to drifting enthusiasts. The cameos aside (wont spoil that one), all the cars came directly from Formula D... and you can pick out every single one of them.... RSR S2000, Falken FD, etc.... so.... cars that we know are professional drifting cars in the US are suddenly underground drift cars in Japan? I mean come on!

Otherwise it was a good movie.... hillbilly had an annoying voice, but I was overall entertained with the movie.

- Erick

yeah speaking of the hillbily accent, the guy who owns that z31 I drift on occasion sounds exactly like him lol

Tokyo drift is SOOOOOOO FREAKIN awesome, that movie will put drifting more mainstream then it already is. I can see it now, instead of 75% of the people who drift own 240's, it will become 97%. Rich Kids will get the FD's and crash them all up, them I will buy the crash'd FD for cheap and fix it, win win situation HOLLA!!

DRIFTBANDWAGON FOR THE WIN!! WOOT WOOT WOOT.

if you live in florida and your not a mexican or black you have a hilbilly accent :D

Back
Top Bottom