FAST & FURIOUS 3

lol i have a funny story about drifting and fhp and my car getting impounded and this is what the end result was..

Last edited:
CamaroRalph said:
LOL Dan I have to hear this story. what did you run in to?
a sign jumped in front of him as he was doing the super dorifto on a super drifty highway. damn signs, damn them all to hell!!!!!!

CamaroRalph said:
LOL Dan I have to hear this story. what did you run in to?

I hit the 2nd last ">" sign on Arvida Pkwy getting north on I-75 trying to mimic a scene from fast and the furious tokyo drift and I was doing about 80mph and almost making it all the way thru the turn and uh oh elevation change in the ground and wheel hop into understeer into either passenger side door seriously injuring bladder or head on seriously injuring my car. Well, as you can see I <3 teh Bladder_Maser more than my car. and I didnt have insurance or title transfered to my name, or the right tag on the car, leaving the scene of an accident cuz I tried to leave and I drove my car like 10ft away under the overpass cuz it started to rain and I was stuck in a ditch and a Road Ranger had to be bribed not to call it in, and then I went to get a truck to tow it home and came back FHP was there with a tow truck, and the ironic thing is it had my big HIT N RUN sticker on the windshield and the front of the car was all smashed up lol I couldnt help but laugh at what the hell the FHP officer was thinking about that. So yea, kids, don't try what you see in the movies. Unless it's raining, then you can get away with it. Or get a 2way.. stock vlsd pwned me. KA24DE ftw!!

Last edited:
dan said:
I hit the 2nd last ">" sign on Arvida Pkwy getting north on I-75 trying to mimic a scene from fast and the furious tokyo drift and I was doing about 80mph and almost making it all the way thru the turn and uh oh elevation change in the ground and wheel hop into understeer into either driver side door seriously injuring bladder or head on seriously injuring my car. Well, as you can see I <3 teh Bladder_Maser more than my car. and I didnt have insurance or title transfered to my name, or the write tag on the car, leaving the scene of an accident cuz I tried to leave and I drove my car like 10ft away under the overpass cuz it started to rain and I was stuck in a ditch and a Road Ranger had to be bribed not to call it in, and then I went to get a truck to tow it home and came back FHP was there with a tow truck, and the ironic thing is it had my big HIT N RUN sticker on the windshield and the front of the car was all smashed up lol I couldnt help but laugh at what the hell the FHP officer was thinking about that. So yea, kids, don't try what you see in the movies. Unless it's raining, then you can get away with it. Or get a 2way.. stock vlsd pwned me. KA24DE ftw!!

Are you being serious or funny? Cuz it's a funny story, but I'm not laughing to hard. I am always expecting some funny **** coming out of you.

jdm ae86t said:
Are you being serious or funny? Cuz it's a funny story, but I'm not laughing to hard. I am always expecting some funny **** coming out of you.

I am being totally serious..except the whole mimic the fast and furious tokyo drift cuz this happened exactly one year ago tomorrow.. bladder is my witness :ugh:

u kno maby the movie will bring more interest and knowledge of drifintg out.not a good version but at least people will not what driifting is

just watched the movie, I got to say, the movie was very entertaining, well scripted, to be blunt, the movie was good.

ahhhhh noooooooooooo

dont tell us if it was good or bad, i wanna find out for myself!!!

la la la im not listening!!!!

The movie was great. Go see it and don't **** up our reputation and be stupid and do burn outs at the theater or I'll ram you with my truck and corner you in and beat your *** with my pitchfork. I will do it. lol but seriously.

^^^ You have a truck?? lol

As for the movie... I guess I'll see it when I get back. Or I can probably watch it in German, ja. Over here they say "driften"... go figure o_O

- Erick

suaknee said:
The movie was great. Go see it and don't **** up our reputation and be stupid and do burn outs at the theater or I'll ram you with my truck and corner you in and beat your *** with my pitchfork. I will do it. lol but seriously.

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL dude I remember that

Back
Top Bottom