FAST & FURIOUS 3

i just read the SCC article about the cars and the numbers of the movie and damn its gay how many cars they wreck and even more gay how many cars they don't even use get destroyed. im gonna go cry now.

The only thing i dsilike abou thte whole movie is there trying ot make drifting "Racing" and drifting is NOT RACING IMO.
Reguardless i herd there going to be using REAL Drift cars...

shyt im i think im still gonna go watch that movie... just for the 180's... and the opportunity to blow off in some ricers face after the movie :D ((priceless))

S13 Slide said:
The only thing i dsilike abou thte whole movie is there trying ot make drifting "Racing" and drifting is NOT RACING IMO.
Reguardless i herd there going to be using REAL Drift cars...

Yup aparently signal auto and I think Falken tires(well, falken has always wanted to be mainstream) has given in and used there cars in the movie.

in the end i think everyone is going to watch this gay movie, excpet me (slowly sides pre-paid ticket in pocket), ha noobs

Eh, im gonna watch it then go out after the movie kick up a lawn chair, buy more pop corn and watch all the noobs in the parking lot

Im gonna put a for sale sign on my car right after the movie and i quote "AS SEEN ON TV Tokyo Drift CAR - $24,999 with optional little red buttons on your steering wheel BUY NOW!!!"

BiG MiKE said:
Im gonna put a for sale sign on my car right after the movie and i quote "AS SEEN ON TV Tokyo Drift CAR - $24,999 with optional little red buttons on your steering wheel BUY NOW!!!"

Dont forget to say "makes cool movie sounds when you shift gears and depress the clutch!"

Hopefully I actually get my car before ppl start jacking prices :eek: ...I wanted a Silvia from scince 96 but parents, and college fees, and medical bills keep my funds down.... :mad:

I guess the "drift racing" results from the touge battles in Initial D? cuz yinno, drifting IS the fastest way around a corner :rolleyes: The movie should be entertaining to say the least :)

Yet I can't wait to see the outrageous rice & accidents that result from this movie :D

Back
Top Bottom