fabrication thread

repentharlequin

otaku
Driver
i head to zilvia.net to look at fab pics that taken at festival, and work that is done by jerry. and i know dcw has got to have some great pics cause his work is amazing. sean love you weld right? i'm teaching myself how to mig, and would love some inspiration, so lets get some pics on here guys!

quick pic of some ss pipes i'm welding, crappy pic, sorry
exhaustteaser.jpg

Last edited:
ive done quite a bit of fabwork, but dont have to many pictures... here are a few.

rhd vh45de s14 headers

100_1319.jpg

100_1322.jpg

Full stainless 3 inch exhaust 1971 camaro bbc blown

IMG_6765.jpg

IMG_6767.jpg

IMG_6768.jpg

IMG_6769.jpg

IMG_6770.jpg

IMG_6771.jpg

Custom supercharger setup for vh45de

100_1082.jpg

100_1068.jpg

Custom gauge panel and radio relocation

285050e0.jpg

First set of headers i ever made

IMG_6281.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_5327.jpg

IMG_5363.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

Side exit exhaust from like 2003 stock ka lol

IMG_2886.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

Handmade caliper adapter brackets

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

My latest exhaust on my car now

IMG_6584.jpg

IMG_6587.jpg

thanks...

Yes all that is mig, i have shaky hands so typically i dont mig to well until i can get the piece in a comfortable position where i can brace my hands.

You are the man!!!! Im downloading some "how to MIG weld" videos online so I can teach myself how to.

I saw a mig welder at northern tools for like 100 bucks, (ya it must be a entry level welder)

I still got to read up on all the types of welding, I just want something that can weld anything to a certain degree.

AWESOME WORK MAN!!!

You are the man!!!! Im downloading some "how to MIG weld" videos online so I can teach myself how to.

I saw a mig welder at northern tools for like 100 bucks, (ya it must be a entry level welder)

I still got to read up on all the types of welding, I just want something that can weld anything to a certain degree.

AWESOME WORK MAN!!!

Don't do that to yourself!!

First off, im sticking this thread as its very useful to give others ideas and tech help for fabwork.

Second lets keep the pointless bs out.

go7roo7

Most all of those cheap welders are gasless, meaning they use flux core wire and suck hard. Id say below entry level. Cheapest good welder is around 399. Try to stick to some decent brands ie lincoln , miller, hobart etc....

First off, im sticking this thread as its very useful to give others ideas and tech help for fabwork.

Second lets keep the pointless bs out.

go7roo7

Most all of those cheap welders are gasless, meaning they use flux core wire and suck hard. Id say below entry level. Cheapest good welder is around 399. Try to stick to some decent brands ie lincoln , miller, hobart etc....

sorry id like to stick to topic as well, its just abe....grr lol

I know there are diff types ,mig, tig ....

what is the major diff between em and advantages/ disadvantages

(yes i know there is google but i think youd be more honest then wiki)

what is this flux wire u speak of? what do you think if i get a used welder from someone? a friend of mine has a fab shop on bird, he might be able to sell me one of his older units cheaper, is that ok or i should get a new one?

hobart is iffy, id stick to lincoln or miller, and if u want to weld anything get a tig, also dont skimp on the mask, get something good, u dont wanna burn ur eyes up

you forgot clark welders are the shit i got the mig180en and lays down butter welds and i weld with sunglasses on.

yes dont burn up your eyes like i did last week, 3 days with blurry vision and irratated eyes is not cool.

ya i know, its bright as fuck.

well I hope this video helps me out, the only welding experience I have is saudering electronic Equip.( sensitive to heat as fkc)

Jerry what did you need to modify to put your radio where the ac bezel goes I
wanted to relocate my ac control on the glove box
and put my radio there cause I have a carbon radio delete with my guages

Back
Top Bottom