EroticA

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdolla86

He told me he has an iPHone for sale. I sent him the $150 he was asking via paypal cause i didn't feel like driving to sarasota. It's been 3 weeks and I still haven't got the iPhone.. I filled a paypal claim just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

okay first off, i have pmed you back every single time you have sent me a pm. i told you that usps sucks ass and the information you sent me was obviously mistaken and that they had called me saying the shipping address i had listed was invalid and that they are sending me back that package to have corrected.

you had PMed me asking where it was because it was a week since it was shipped. usps takes 7-10 business days from what the guy at the shipping store told me.

this was your message not to long ago after:
I still haven't got the iPhone. It's been like 3 weeks. I'm not wiaitn anymore. Refund my money via paypal..

and i replied:
i was just about to pm you. usps called me saying the address i have on the box was wrong, and that there sending it back to me to have verified. can you send me your information again please and make sure its right. im not sure if i mispelled it or if it wasnt correct, so send me that and ill make sure i get it out again.

sorry for the inconvience man.

you then told me that the address on paypal was correct but obviously not if they called me saying the shipping address was wrong, you havent pmed me your correct info still.

i am not avoiding jackshit, and dont appreciate being flamed when i have followed through with every single PM and have given you an appropriate response everytime.

the iphone is suppost to be back at my house tommorrow, if you would still like it then pm me and we can work something out, if not i will refund your money, but i am a pretty well known member on here and have ben a member for quite abit now, and im a well known member on tamparacing, so i dont appreciate you accusing me of anything when you havent followed through with what you were asked, which was you pm me your correct information.

thank you

and since you have filled a claim with paypal and it says im in the negative because of your ass, that means you got your money back. so why am i suppost to send you back my phone when you are getting your money back because your so damn impatient when i friggin told you i will be shipping it out? and its only ben like almost 2 weeks. quit trying to make me feel like the shitty person.

sigh.... lol thats why i dont do shipping, too many unforseen variables, especially with electronics... id rather drive the distance n pick it up... too much drama for me lol

... You live in SARASOTA.... that's 2 hours away.. WHY DOES IT TAKE 5-7 DAYS To get an iPhone.. I have used paypal plenty of times; this is the first time my address is "wrong."

It's not my fault you couldn't put the address on the box correctly.

I never said you were a shitty person. I never said you weren't replying to my PM`s.
All I was saying is that I don't have my iPhone it's been 3 weeks. Simple.

yea USPS doesn't take 7-10 business days unless your sending it parcel post, which is a stupid because you can pay for priority shipping for about the same price which only takes 2-3 days.

please learn how to ship items :\

okay so i guess because im a fucking newb at shipping something, i get flammed for a bunch of bullshit? sdolla or whatever the fuck your name is, i already said i have the phone shipped out, they dont provide a tracking number, if anything else is wrong ill paypal you back your god damn money but you dont need to make me feel like the guilty ass person saying im a scam artist or some shit when im pretty well known homie.

this guy sounds very legit.....common guys we all are here to make life time friends.....stop flaming on this decent dude......hopefully everything clears up.....

okay first off, i have pmed you back every single time you have sent me a pm. i told you that usps sucks ass and the information you sent me was obviously mistaken and that they had called me saying the shipping address i had listed was invalid and that they are sending me back that package to have corrected.

you had PMed me asking where it was because it was a week since it was shipped. usps takes 7-10 business days from what the guy at the shipping store told me.

this was your message not to long ago after:
I still haven't got the iPhone. It's been like 3 weeks. I'm not wiaitn anymore. Refund my money via paypal..

and i replied:
i was just about to pm you. usps called me saying the address i have on the box was wrong, and that there sending it back to me to have verified. can you send me your information again please and make sure its right. im not sure if i mispelled it or if it wasnt correct, so send me that and ill make sure i get it out again.

sorry for the inconvience man.

you then told me that the address on paypal was correct but obviously not if they called me saying the shipping address was wrong, you havent pmed me your correct info still.

i am not avoiding jackshit, and dont appreciate being flamed when i have followed through with every single PM and have given you an appropriate response everytime.

the iphone is suppost to be back at my house tommorrow, if you would still like it then pm me and we can work something out, if not i will refund your money, but i am a pretty well known member on here and have ben a member for quite abit now, and im a well known member on tamparacing, so i dont appreciate you accusing me of anything when you havent followed through with what you were asked, which was you pm me your correct information.

thank you

idk? this sounds pretty sketchy but wo knows sometimes usps messes up. i bought an s14 steering wheel off ths same forum. the guy lived in orlando and it was here the next day via priority shipping. also i am ebay master and i ship stuff international to china, japan,canada, etc.. through priority shipping and they say 7-10 days but they recieve it in 4-5 ( and thats international). do you have a tracking number? reciept? delivery conformation?

aso paypal will retract the money from the seller if there is a "claim" but that doesnt mean the buyer gets it back immediately. the claim has to be resolved. usually the buyer doesnt even get thre money back unless its been over a month or so. and if te seller has a tracking number theres nothing to worry about with paypal.

Last edited:
idk? this sounds pretty sketchy but wo knows sometimes usps messes up. i bought an s14 steering wheel off ths same forum. the guy lived in orlando and it was here the next day via priority shipping. also i am ebay master and i ship stuff international to china, japan,canada, etc.. through priority shipping and they say 7-10 days but they recieve it in 4-5 ( and thats international). do you have a tracking number? reciept? delivery conformation?

aso paypal will retract the money from the seller if there is a "claim" but that doesnt mean the buyer gets it back immediately. the claim has to be resolved. usually the buyer doesnt even get thre money back unless its been over a month or so. and if te seller has a tracking number theres nothing to worry about with paypal.

priority is one thing regular mail is another story

its already ben recent out, i told him that if they call again, and its sent back to my house, i will refund his god damn money, in fact i hope they do now, because my ffriend wants to buy it for 200 bux. but no i gave this guy a good deal and said fuck it. now he wants to be rude and accuse me of scamming and shit? get real, its not my fault that usps sometimes screws up. flat rate shipping they dont include a tracking number fyi.

its already ben recent out, i told him that if they call again, and its sent back to my house, i will refund his god damn money, in fact i hope they do now, because my ffriend wants to buy it for 200 bux. but no i gave this guy a good deal and said fuck it. now he wants to be rude and accuse me of scamming and shit? get real, its not my fault that usps sometimes screws up. flat rate shipping they dont include a tracking number fyi.

whats fyi??:ugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom