EroticA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANY PACKAGE you send you can request a tracking number. It's an additional $.50 I didn't think it would be too expensive for you to get. If you payed the extra $.50 we could have avoided this entire ordeal.

i believe usps charges more than .50 cents? it was sent out, you shouldve gotten it by now? they said 2-5 business days.

its already ben recent out, i told him that if they call again, and its sent back to my house, i will refund his god damn money, in fact i hope they do now, because my ffriend wants to buy it for 200 bux. but no i gave this guy a good deal and said fuck it. now he wants to be rude and accuse me of scamming and shit? get real, its not my fault that usps sometimes screws up. flat rate shipping they dont include a tracking number fyi.

nobody is being rude or bashed, fucking relax and take the post for face value.

Posted August 17,
i believe usps charges more than .50 cents? it was sent out, you shouldve gotten it by now? they said 2-5 business days.

I still haven't got the package. Refund my money. If I do happen to get the phone I'll send it back to you.

guess that goes to show you, no matter how legit they may sound it dont matter. cant trust anyone at least when it comes to stuff that matters.

wo wo wo. first off, there isnt just one person that uses this account. theres 2. the person selling the iphone was my roomate. he just got arrested and is in desoto county jail at the moment, when i hear from him, which should be tommorrow, i will ask him what the deal is with this and when he tells me what to do, i will relay that message to the OP. sorry for the inconvience dude, it probably wasnt his intentions, so i apologize.

this sounds like a missive bullshit man is the same story everyone says o it was somebody else but he got arrested !! wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing personal and no offense but get a new name brotha!!!:mad:

btw is your name joey??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom