EroticA

Status
Not open for further replies.
any one wanna buy an iphone? its in good conditions and works perfectly not stollen or nothing. pm me
thanks,
Panchos room mate

panchos roomie i'll paypal u money

over 18, your allowed to own a handgun via a gift or something else. you are not allowed to PURCHASE a handgun until you are 21. have the authorities come by, ill make sure officer lutz meets them here to explain that to them as he was the one that i showed the pistols to when he illegally searched my apartment. so let me know what time i should be expecting them...

i know you can have one at your home.. but ur talkin shit like your gunna walk around with it.. you don't have a concealed weapons permit.. THAT you need to be 21 for. so unless they come to your huose that gun is useless because if you have it on the street or on you outside of your home, your getting locked up. smartass lil shit

Last edited:
hey guys my room mate just got locked up. i let him use my account i had no idea he had an iphone for sale. let me call his mom and see what i can do..
sorry,
pancho

wtf man???

thats bullshit

im coming to get it.. u better have pistols like this son

super-soaker-50.jpg

lol. you guys are funny. fanboi, who are you again? proly one of those fags that go to the hooters meet huh? i couldve guessed that haha.

lol. you guys are funny. fanboi, who are you again? proly one of those fags that go to the hooters meet huh? i couldve guessed that haha.

used to go.. one of the fags that told you to your face you were an idiot and made fun of you to your face as well

im not the kid who would drive by beach club to try and get drunk girls as they leave the clubs.. thats you..

nice try at being cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom