EroticA

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg, can you either pay this guy, or drive up and kick his ass, just do something, i am so tired of seeing this fucking thread.

forreal? haha i told the kid i was going to do what i can to get his money back. the odds are i will have it back to him. fanboi, mind your own fucking business you faggot.

sdolla i have all the info you need and your boy erotica including his address, phone number, etc.. you might just have to take a road trip... pm'd

trust me, he doesnt want to do that. im not threatening a fly, but i will inform you that i do have pistols, and i will protect myself if i am in harm, just giving you a heads up before you waste your gas. and i highly doubt you know where i live considering i recently lived in 2 different apartments, then jumped around, and am about to move out again. and if i was responsible, trust me i would have changed my number already. so go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
If I have to take a road trip I will. I don't mind. I've been PMing you.. and I'm still waiting for a response.......

forreal? haha i told the kid i was going to do what i can to get his money back. the odds are i will have it back to him. fanboi, mind your own fucking business you faggot.

trust me, he doesnt want to do that. im not threatening a fly, but i will inform you that i do have pistols, and i will protect myself if i am in harm, just giving you a heads up before you waste your gas. and i highly doubt you know where i live considering i recently lived in 2 different apartments, then jumped around, and am about to move out again. and if i was responsible, trust me i would have changed my number already. so go fuck yourself.

LMAO "i have pistols" sounds like a pussy scared to get his ass kicked be a man and own up to you being a scumbag and give this man back his money

LMAO "i have pistols" sounds like a pussy scared to get his ass kicked be a man and own up to you being a scumbag and give this man back his money

uhhhhhhhhhh een jur moda foquin feis bich:eek:

ju saun laik a ganter bot rili diz iz wat ju ar .................. WACK AZZ FUCK HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:laugh:

Last edited:
uhhhhhhhhhh een jur moda foquin feis bich:eek:

ju saun laik a ganter bot rili diz iz wat ju ar .................. WACK AZZ FUCK HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:laugh:

OMFG please stop posting. Your posts give me a head ache.. :schild03: kthankxbye

OMG when is this gonna end,
seriously i tryed not to post here since i have nothing to do with it, but wtf its been sooo long some one need to give some one their money back and the delete this thread, i never wanna see it again

OMG when is this gonna end,
seriously i tryed not to post here since i have nothing to do with it, but wtf its been sooo long some one need to give some one their money back and the delete this thread, i never wanna see it again

for realz

dude i fucking told this kid that i have gotten ahold of the kids mom and shes going to give me 50bux every few days to pay this fuck back. quit blaming me for bullshit one of my friends fucking caused. and you cant tell me any of you uptight fucks havent done anything or gotten introuble with one of your friends before so fuck off.

dude i fucking told this kid that i have gotten ahold of the kids mom and shes going to give me 50bux every few days to pay this fuck back. quit blaming me for bullshit one of my friends fucking caused. and you cant tell me any of you uptight fucks havent done anything or gotten introuble with one of your friends before so fuck off.

I can tell you i havent, heres a few reasons why

1. I dont let people sell shit under my account
2. If something happens even though it wasnt my fault, but my name was involved i take responsibility.

These are things you learn with age.

I can tell you i havent, heres a few reasons why

1. I dont let people sell shit under my account
2. If something happens even though it wasnt my fault, but my name was involved i take responsibility.

These are things you learn with age.

+1

and i dont have scumbags for friends

kyle,

man up and make sure it all gets right.. and lol at the "pistols" comment, thats bitchmade if i ever heard.

I bet the police would like to know you have pistols considering YOUR UNDER 21. I can have some local authorities swing by and have them investigate this

kyle,

man up and make sure it all gets right.. and lol at the "pistols" comment, thats bitchmade if i ever heard.

I bet the police would like to know you have pistols considering YOUR UNDER 21. I can have some local authorities swing by and have them investigate this

now that you mention that :cool: lets see now

kyle,

over 18, your allowed to own a handgun via a gift or something else. you are not allowed to PURCHASE a handgun until you are 21. have the authorities come by, ill make sure officer lutz meets them here to explain that to them as he was the one that i showed the pistols to when he illegally searched my apartment. so let me know what time i should be expecting them...

Instead of talkin shit about your "pistols" why don't you man up and pay this guy. Its about time this issue was resolved...

This thread sucks. Nobody is going to get paid back nobody is going to shoot anyone or beat anyone's ass. Stop acting like either of you are hard. If you get your money back you do if not then you didn't don't do business with the guy again you learned your lesson.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom