drift spot

Anyone can come.
Update. I got a welded so the steps to becoming a drifter is starting.
I'm excited as shit so I've been calling Carlos a lot.
He says it went through the budget and was accepted so all he needs to do is pick up the check and sign the paperwork.

But then he hit me with....
Because its a bidding I put in an extremely low price so I can get the job but ill be making no profit. I only want the job because its big business so I want to get my feet in the door for future jobs. But I can't take all my equipment and workers to this place until all the jobs that I can make profit on are done.

Fucked up right... welcome to America....fucking bullshit and I'm so excited.

Looks like I'm saying screw work and getting out to a skidpad.

update. paving company only has two jobs that they are finishing now. hopefully we get this in summer time so we have a full month during summer to slide whenever we want....woooo im getting excited again

im down, i have the s14 running strong and cant wait to go sideways. i need a spot to learn. me and my friend could bring cones and make ourselves a course.
leme kno whats up!

How is it that someone is putting down new pavement then letting u fuk it all up?

either way if its true then awesome

For the last couple people. You haven't read my posts. But I understand its 6 pages so ill say again.

It's a big business giving the job to another big business. The paving company will own the parking lot for two months. Not the port company. I'm sure the company that owns the lot won't like it but its not like its a fucking driveway. The owners are never there and don't give a shit. The security can't do shit because the lot is temporarily owned by the paving company. Which we will have written consent and his number if cops try and say something its private property that's blocked off. So we can tell them to fuck off.

As for when it will be. As stated earlier. The paving company put in a low bid just to get the job. So they want to finish other jobs that provide profit before doing this job which is an investment partnership.

It expires January of next year so we will get our two months this year I just don't know when.

For the last couple people. You haven't read my posts. But I understand its 6 pages so ill say again.

It's a big business giving the job to another big business. The paving company will own the parking lot for two months. Not the port company. I'm sure the company that owns the lot won't like it but its not like its a fucking driveway. The owners are never there and don't give a shit. The security can't do shit because the lot is temporarily owned by the paving company. Which we will have written consent and his number if cops try and say something its private property that's blocked off. So we can tell them to fuck off.

As for when it will be. As stated earlier. The paving company put in a low bid just to get the job. So they want to finish other jobs that provide profit before doing this job which is an investment partnership.

It expires January of next year so we will get our two months this year I just don't know when.

find out nigg, and get some events going lol

its been a while since i have kept up on this post. where abouts is this so im ready for when you have the all clear? i have a couple of people that want me to show them the ropes and this looks like it would be a good place for them to get some seat time.

Im so pumped on this but im cynical...you should have posted this at least in a members only section.
Humans are stupid and telling everyone even non members about a free for all open drift spot....i can see it going wrong pretty soon.

Im still hoping for the best dude cant think of a better way to learn than a place with anytime access where you can drive with no worries of the cops. I learned a lot last time in countyline but this spot sounds soo gnarly

Back
Top Bottom