drift spot

Ok...I guess I wasn't clear.

When they do the job we have it for two months.
They didn't blacktop it yet.
I don't have a clear date yet because they haven't settled the biddings.

Perfect. They can come and tell people who complain to fuck off because we have written permission.
Also how cool will that be if we had an audience of bso...
Yes that was a location spoiler.

It's being used now. They will block it off. blacktop it in one day. We need to wait 32 hours to let it dry and settle.
Then we can slide it until they start using the parking lot again two months later

It's being used now. They will block it off. blacktop it in one day. We need to wait 32 hours to let it dry and settle.
Then we can slide it until they start using the parking lot again two months later

So there going to let you destroy the pavement they just put down cuz you wanna be cool and practice drifting there? You do know that just because you have "written approval" doesn't mean anything. you still don't have emt or Insurance to host an event .. But you already knew that ... KIOTT

So there going to let you destroy the pavement they just put down cuz you wanna be cool and practice drifting there? You do know that just because you have "written approval" doesn't mean anything. you still don't have emt or Insurance to host an event .. But you already knew that ... KIOTT

Lol why you busting his chop damain, if I recall we use to street slide every wen. Night lol

Good thing this thread is public so the police can come hang out with you homies!

Ey, why is that everytime there is something going on here and you have the chance to involve the police you do it??lol are you a wanna be police? Or you scare of the police and you always think that they gonna show up in the mittle of something? Lol, this is just a question

Ey, why is that everytime there is something going on here and you have the chance to involve the police you do it??lol are you a wanna be police? Or you scare of the police and you always think that they gonna show up in the mittle of something? Lol, this is just a question

He is a school cop with a flashlight ... He also has a whistle

too bad this isnt an event. and written approval states the property is owned by the blacktopping company for the duration of the deal. thats two months. and another paper is giving me permission to use the designated area for practicing driving in out of control situations to learn car control...or something like that. they had the paper already because they do it with someone else and thats how i learned about it. but the other people just lay rubber doing burnouts and trying to do donuts in fwd cars like hondas.... the owner of the company is a really close friend of my dad and ive done stuff with him both in business and we took a cruise together. he wants to be there the first day or two to see actual drivers do something worth looking at.

and to becker racing...the owner will be there the first day or two so if cops come we have consent AND the owner right there. and if anything happens when im not there you guys could just call me and ill talk to the cop and transfer him over to the owner.. there is no way to get into trouble with the cops....also its private property so we can be there all night and the 10 noise rule doesnt mean shit.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

thanks for all sending me pm's ill keep everyone posted on this thread.
my inbox is clear now

Back
Top Bottom