drift spot

there is no way that the company that is getting the parking lot paved will be cool with that. Drifting will make that parking lot looks like shit. Im sure they dont want their parking lot fucked up the first day they get it.

Its a cool idea, but not thought through, and once the guy sees what you're doing to the lot, it will end.

Im also kinda skeptical....but if this *does* happen I'd fucking be there like white on rice. Looks insanely fun

hi babe

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

bring some food to my job

WHY IS NOBODY IN THIS THREAD THIS EXCITED FOR SKIDPAD?

its a legal spot, its more fun, you have instructors, its only 25 bucks, its a legal spot, you have instructors, its a legal spot, you dont have to worry about anything but your driving, its a legal spot, its only 25 bucks, its a legal spot, there are instructors, its a legal spot... just sayin its legal, and there are instructors for only 25 bucks.

btw to op, i would love to see a scanned image of said papers/documents giving you permission to ruin brand new blacktop... pics or lies!

all you silver dudes talking about getting seat time practice, but you obviously dont slide events... why?

probably cuz of $$.
also repetitive reasons wasn't necessary :p

lol was kind of the point... just like unnecessary tickets when street drifting, those cost way more than a countyline event... just sayin! and if you dont have money for a $25 event then you probably shouldnt be drifting in the first place.

let the people enjoy the moment, if this happend..it happend.. if not.. is NOT! time will decide.no one need to show proof for nothing. if something go wrong no one is gonna die. lol.just sit back and wait.And if this happend ? is free and looks Bigger .maybe people can enjoy it more then countyline or somewhere else, why not

That's not the point and I agree completely with skinny d.100%.
This is a spot SECOND to skidpad. And $25... really...enough said.
Bigger better fresh blacktop etc etc yea its nice but if you can make it to this place on a weekend why not go to countyline...that's dumb.
This was an I can't afford my life let alone taking a weekend day off where each day I make $200... so I have the opportunity to slide on Monday Tuesday Wednesday. Who else would like to go....
I got hit hard and I'm halfway out the hole. Once I'm out it'll be different. But this is my situation.

Anyway. I'm sliding it with people I know and I'm letting this whole site in. With me there or not.

And bearcat, I see your point. No the company won't care.

check it out. 595 dead ends into the beach. It's the huge shipping yard. Perfect spot at I95 and 595 for anyone to get to quick.
A shipping yard couldn't care less about a parking lot but the budget allocated these funds so its being used or taken away...

WHY IS NOBODY IN THIS THREAD THIS EXCITED FOR SKIDPAD?

its a legal spot, its more fun, you have instructors, its only 25 bucks, its a legal spot, you have instructors, its a legal spot, all you silver dudes talking about getting seat time practice, but you obviously dont slide events... why?

I agree,

I was at yesterday's Skidpad and the seat time I got with Bladder as instructor was absolutely golden. Unfortunately I couldn't get many runs in since I was waiting for my clutch to cool down and the track closed early. Just the fact that you dont have to worry about anything except drifitng -cops, security guards, tickets, jail, concerned neighborhood watches, etc- makes a huuuuge difference.

BUT, this spot looks sweet as hell. Its like those huge empty parking lots you always wish you could practice on.
So if this is happening -if it does happen- and its legal and you dont have to worry about cops, then whats not to love????

crayZwhiteboy:

If and when this gets a green light, how does it work? We show up at certain times so you can be there and whatnot or its a free for all or what?

Back
Top Bottom