drift spot

It's the shipping yard at the end of 595. On the beach. Where boats bring in cargo.
I was saying its easy for everyone to get to being close to 595-95 interchange.

The permission is to me. My name. But I don't need to be there but I need to know who is there and when you leave. And everyone that goes needs my number. When they get the contract and I get the paper ill make copies and leave some on property under a rock or something. I live and work about 10 min away so I can be there quick if anything.

So basically free for all

let the people enjoy the moment, if this happend..it happend.. if not.. is NOT! time will decide.no one need to show proof for nothing. if something go wrong no one is gonna die. lol.just sit back and wait.And if this happend ? is free and looks Bigger .maybe people can enjoy it more then countyline or somewhere else, why not

Exactly! If it happends dope. If not, then oh well. If he has papers saying its ok for him to be there "practicing driving situations" or however they say it AND its away from houses and shit I dont see cops raiding the place and taking everyone to jail. At most theyll ask everyone to leave.

Yeaaaahhhh. dont be scare. cops are not going to be there. solo la migra, so watch out you mexicans!! lmao

They can't make you leave private property that the owner gave you rights to be on.
And its not on public streets so they have no jurisdiction to give you a ticket...
If anyone is worried about cops then I guess you aren't interested. I'm not here to argue against them. So enough of this cop talk already.

cordobes.
I just put on your rotors with brand new pads and brand new tires so I have 8 tires mounted on se rims ready to burn...
Plus an extra two brand new ones I picked up from abe so I don't need my spares.

Hopefully next week ill get my intercooler piping taken care of and that diff welded.

Lol, one is missed up? But not bad, that was when one of my rear caliper went bye-bye buy after putting new pads and caliper was fine with no problem

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dy

Lol. It was a joke. I love them. Now my car needs a wash. Wanna do it shirtless with me?

if you dont have the balls to risk practicing with the cops around like most of us learned then...... keep it on the track....
but reegardless stay safe...

update.
they got the approval from up the ladder and the paperwork was sent to the budget council so he should get paid in the next week or so.

hell i don't mind being there. If you're gonna throw a drift party there one day let me know we can organize it a little bit. Give it some structure so its not a bunch of people crashing into each other. Most drifters here (that i know) like and understand format and safety and sharing seat time. You let us in there, we'll take care of it!

Back
Top Bottom