Drift Sessions feb 10th

um

I'm still workin on a tire chager, but if worse comes to worse. I'll bring old betsy. The manual changer! i brought to the clinics. That should make for some funny video footage. :lolhittin

I'm still workin on a tire chager, but if worse comes to worse. I'll bring old betsy. The manual changer! i brought to the clinics. That should make for some funny video footage. :lolhittin

Last time i tried to use that thing, i looked like monkey fucking a football, ask jimbo... he was like WTF? what are you doing rob? I am like changing a tire...lol

Sledge hammer and crowbar thats all you need when i did autocross thats what i used

yeah I used to do that at the oldschool hialeih events, when I lived in the keys I mounted every tire like that and i went through 2 rear tires a week atleast.

We just got one of these in auto shop, its pretty easy to use, and theres a new bead breaker thing(the thing on the right with white rollers) thats for like 26"rims and everything, it even had an option tire assist that you just put the tie on the side and it lifts the tire for you but the one we have doesnt have it.

Hunter_tc3500_004.jpg

One miiillion dollars

dr%20evil.jpg

MUUuuhauhauahuahuahuhuahuahuahauah :D

- Erick

PS: Sorry I just got home.

Last edited:
I'm good. Last time I promised people ride alongs my car broke. This has happened twice already.

Back
Top Bottom