Drift Sessions feb 10th

lol

That black vert is sick, makes me wish i didnt take the sawsall to mine. Its was like the forth of july in my garage. With all the sparks and metal flying out of my vert. We went to town on that car, i just started ripping things out left and right. It was the most fun i've had in a long time :bigthumbu. Well considering what i put that car through it came out ok. But my cage is SCCA and NHRA approved. I paid 430$ shipped and its the real deal. the tubeing is thick as hell. But you'll have to have it welded in. The roll bar on the black vert should be fine cause thats what most 350s and miatas have. I've seen them run at autocrossing events and they passed tech.

P.S. Dave runs a fruitcake factory

Well if they dont bring one i might just buy one. But im not sure yet i will keep everyone posted.

Yeah I only stopped drifting last time because I didnt have anymore burn tires on wheels, had there been a changer i would have kept drifting even after the wreck

^ is a damn drag racing rule, suposedly if you crash and your car catches on fire you pants will save your life.

Yo quiero pantolones? lol

Back
Top Bottom