Drift Sessions feb 10th

Last and certainly not least--Best in show for me other than the miata was the BMW. That thing was really fly, so well done and really well driven. Great job!

Thanks dude :bigthumbu

I was having a bunch of trouble with my car yesterday but it somehow keeps going out there and staying sideways!!

Supra (Sas?)--Amazing what a working rack can do eh? Got some sillyass angle in that thing and dumped some big smoke from that big MK ass!

lol i wasn't driving are you talkin about the red MKIII cuz that wasn't me my supras black. I was there but no tires = no drifting. :(

lol i wasn't driving are you talkin about the red MKIII cuz that wasn't me my supras black. I was there but no tires = no drifting. :(

Damn I thought that was you! Well I'm sure you're fat supra ass will dump just as much smoke when you get some rubbers.

lol that supras got a fuckin 1j no way can i drop as much smoke lol but we shall see at moroso. Eiter way i have power steering so i can actually get and maintain angle now.

Aero K--areok did great all day, but especially the aero k Miata... ryan I think it was? Anyways, last run of the day he hits the course faster than anyone all day, links the full thing including around the cones and then continues to link it on his second lap! Sickest run of anyone all day bar none. In fact, he hit the back cone on his second lap so fast that when he spun around it i thought, "aw damn, spinout!" No; he whipped the tail around so fast that it -looked- like he was going to spin out but he left the ass end out at an angle and burning hard all the way through the transition to hit the big arc coming back, maintaining angle, smoke and speed the entire way through.D

Thanks for the kind words and most of all for coming out and representing the sfl drift scene!

Thanks for the kind words and most of all for coming out and representing the sfl drift scene!

yea that was after u put on those fresh new tires and brought me wiht for tht one run...the whole run i was saying " shit shit shit " in my head whipping around those corners! good times!:bigthumbu:laugh:

Last edited:
yeah i remember you telling me at the end that you thought that run was my best one that i did all day...thanks

Alright Finally i have pics for you guys i know it took me a while but hey i took 1600 photos and i've narrowed it down to a few but i have plenty more. To check them out go to Ricksphotography.ifp3.com. Like i said what you see on the sight is only a fraction of the photos i have to many to post right now but eventually they will all be up.

Back
Top Bottom