Drift Sessions feb 10th

drift sessions has surpassed ter-tech especially if you take into account for the financial backing ter-teck and moroso has vs JC performance and countyline thats just my opinion

men but countyline was killing those tires! i mean most ppl went 2 runs and had to go change! jesus! they should talk some and re do dat part of the track!

i disagree i did 12 runs on 1 set of tires all i did was flip them side to side because i run 1.5 degrees of nc i couldnt believe it nexen n 3000s they were at 90% on my first run and they are now at the wear band indicator WTF i must not be driving hard enuff

i disagree i did 12 runs on 1 set of tires all i did was flip them side to side because i run 1.5 degrees of nc i couldnt believe it nexen n 3000s they were at 90% on my first run and they are now at the wear band indicator WTF i must not be driving hard enuff

u said it! or mayb ur just using better tires .. who knows, i saw drivers throwing chunks at the crowd like they were suveniers!

and some piks of the rolling down crew.

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

Last edited:
thats what happened to me last time i used a half dead set of kuhmos and they fell apart after 2 runs im buying 4 more nexens in the morn as far as the front im usung yookohama avs100 and they are still at 95% even on the edge the dots are still showing

drift sessions has surpassed ter-tech especially if you take into account for the financial backing ter-teck and moroso has vs JC performance and countyline thats just my opinion

Well countyline is a more noob friendly track when you get bored of countyline then the road course at moroso is waiting, plus I still think ter-tech does a better job at keeping things organized.

Well countyline is a more noob friendly track when you get bored of countyline then the road course at moroso is waiting, plus I still think ter-tech does a better job at keeping things organized.

i scca road race on moroso on a regular basis with three different cars all (spo) its pretty damn boring its can be tecnical if you push it ,however i havent driven on the gocart track

it was sick. good work chris. josh killed it too nice shit. some pics

one pic of the Z. my camera sucks
nismoZ.jpg

Josh sliding
joshslidind.jpg

Emil my nigga but they got u nasty lol
emilscarwithcock.jpg

when he found out lmaoo. Downsouths13 in the pic as well
emilfoundoutcock.jpg

man what a day!!! just got back and i was literally jumping in my car thinking how everything turned out so great!!

level of drifting in fl has skyrocketed in the last year WOW :thubmbsup: to everyone! see you next week. gonna upload footage now

emilscarwithcock.jpg

bwhahahahahahahaha.... was a fun event with hanging out with friends, eating food, sitting back and relaxing, and a pink haired girl a stealing bratwursts from a german...

Back
Top Bottom