Drift Sessions feb 10th

Im Bringing Extra Tires 16, 17, And 18 Inchers If You Need Some Ill Be Attempting To Slide My Blue Crashed Kouki, U Cant Miss It Hahaha. Im Too Excited To Sleep. See You Boys 2morrow!!

Yea pre-event insomnia FTL! Just got back from picking up some tires. Gonna enjoy some taco bell and a movie. See you boys in the morning

countyline is right down the street from me so i guess ill be leaving last lol. ill most likely get there late anyway

never fails... I never get to sleep more then three hours before an event.. :[ see you guys there, half asleep haha.

well i just got back , for those that didnt get to go! u FAIL! it was awsome show!!!1 alot of ppl really hit it out there, but to much waste of tire, i came out black out of there!!!!

had fun.

Shane, thnx for the ridealong...andy, thnx again for giving me your run lol

good seeing you guys again like always. its a fun venue, happy i went and had a good time, without having to drive to moroso, lol.

^^ yea def. i saw alot off ppl down there but didnt know how to approach like downsouth, megz and natt. i saw downsouth had a whole picknik table there ajaja. good times!

just got back from unloading the truck .this was my fourth drift sessions they get better every time jc performance did a sick job .cant wait to see the pics and videos

Back
Top Bottom