Drift Sessions feb 10th

yea boy! First event... hopefully i don't blow too much. But i really want to leard how to get my slut sideways, and i don't really street slide much (paranoia)
We'll see how it goes!

i really want to bring my car and try it out, but i broke a bolt on one of my tires and i dont have any extra rims nor where to get crap tires cheap

humm thats not bad, they sell rims there rite? what size is good for drifting and how much would they be, i mean i have 17s rite now but iiv seen 16 and 17s on the events

if anything, id like to do a ridealong, never been in the passenger side when sidewayz. hell my gf wants to be a passenger too

Last edited:
humm thats not bad, they sell rims there rite? what size is good for drifting and how much would they be, i mean i have 17s rite now but iiv seen 16 and 17s on the events

if anything, id like to do a ridealong, never been in the passenger side when sidewayz. hell my gf wants to be a passenger too

YOU CAN RUN ANY SIZE YOU WANT, AS LONG AS YOU RUN A HIGH TREADWARE TIRE ON THE BACK, IT WILL MAKE IT EASIER TO DRIFT AND WILL GET YOU ACOSTUME TO BEING SIDEWAYS, I WILL GIVE YOU A RIDE ALONG, JUST LOOK FOR A PRIMERES 2TONE S13 COUPE SLAMMED, AND SHORT GUY WITH A GOAT TEE AND TATTOOS...LOL :laugh:

I would say if your starting off 15s may help you out more, since 15" tires run cheaper than 16s or 17s. Like my fellow short drifter above me said, you'll need some higher treadwear tires for the rear and don't forget to buy good tires up front. :D

whell i got decent tires upfront but i cant enter since i recently found out i have a coolent seal leaking, so thats not going to help much, need a rebuild then once all done i may enter. but i would still like a ridealong. cant be just anyone, has to be someone fast and can keep the drift.

but i would still like a ridealong. cant be just anyone, has to be someone fast and can keep the drift.

somebodys picky lol ride with dudicious in the primered coupe. You can experience drifting and epic dirt drops at the same time.:bigthumbu

dirt drops are fun lol but he got the dirt drop award 2 events ago if i remember correctly. lol

whell i just want to experiance real drifting and since i cant do that atm with my car, i guess in the passenger seat will have to be sufficent, (unless someone lefts me try their car lol) i just want so see and feel how it would be in the passenger seat, since im always driving and when i go sideways i only go for about 4-5 seconds, dont want to waste my good tires to much and cops

Back
Top Bottom