Drift Sessions feb 10th

whell i just want to experiance real drifting and since i cant do that atm with my car, i guess in the passenger seat will have to be sufficent, (unless someone lefts me try their car lol) i just want so see and feel how it would be in the passenger seat, since im always driving and when i go sideways i only go for about 4-5 seconds, dont want to waste my good tires to much and cops

i will give you a ride along, i believe i know how to drift just a little bit... but if you want real drifting get a ride along with one the high powered guys, due i am na ka.... and in reality i cant drift worth shit:bigthumbu

i will give you a ride along, i believe i know how to drift just a little bit... but if you want real drifting get a ride along with one the high powered guys, due i am na ka.... and in reality i cant drift worth shit:bigthumbu
yea right this nigga ownes countyline......:driving:

i dont mind who it, i just want to do it. i was thinking of hiding in the back seat of someones car and pop out just as you go into the corner. wonder what would happen. :eek:

i dont mind who it, i just want to do it. i was thinking of hiding in the back seat of someones car and pop out just as you go into the corner. wonder what would happen. :eek:

it wont they dont let anybody ride in the back. lol we treid to pile in 6 people into shanes car to lower it alittle and they made all of us get out. lol :(

it wont they dont let anybody ride in the back. lol we treid to pile in 6 people into shanes car to lower it alittle and they made all of us get out. lol :(

i didnt acually mean sit in the back, it was suppose to be a joke to scare the driver, but eh :cool:

if you do that to me and you hide in the back and scare mid drift, i would take of my helmet and beat you with it....

^^ last countyline he told me to get out of the car.. before he even got finished with the round. ( jp) no sireously.. i got kinda greedy and wanted to go again but i wanted to give some one else a chance!

tire changer

Well i guys i made a big investment, i just bought a tire changer. So i will be bringin it out. I WILL BE CHARGING 5 DOLLARS A TIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS FRIENDS OR NOT, SORRY NO HOOK UPS! AND YOU MUST TAKE YOUR TIRES WITH YOU. IM NOT RICH AND I DONT GET PAID TO PUT EVENTS TOGETHER. Anyone who knows me, has seen what i go through to get these events together. So for now on all Drift Session events will have a changer.:bigthumbu

Well i guys i made a big investment, i just bought a tire changer. So i will be bringin it out. I WILL BE CHARGING 5 DOLLARS A TIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS FRIENDS OR NOT, SORRY NO HOOK UPS! AND YOU MUST TAKE YOUR TIRES WITH YOU. IM NOT RICH AND I DONT GET PAID TO PUT EVENTS TOGETHER. Anyone who knows me, has seen what i go through to get these events together. So for now on all Drift Session events will have a changer.:bigthumbu

i luv u for buying it

so lets say buy some crap tires, could u take off my good ones and put them on my rims and then swap it out again to the good ones when im done without damaging the good ones?

Back
Top Bottom