Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive asked before but can I get the track address so I can mapquest it for myself

there is no address to the track since its a emergency landing strip
location.jpg

Last edited:
turnpike to 595 west keep on going west until u see US27 then get off and go south ur going to go about 5 miles its on ur lefthand side if u see a sign that reads KROME AVE its wright across from that.....

its 595 west to i75 towards naples then get off at highway 27/southbay exit go left onto 27 then its about 8 miles down to countylien it will be on the left right before krome ave

^driveshaft will be done wednesday or tursday morning then i gotta do some shake down driving to make sure everything works right. i still gotta alot to finish its gonna be a week of long days to get it done.

oh yeah im not worried about it being too loud im worried about shooting fireballs into the crowd LMAO

Just wanted to let you guys know that I plan on saying fake embarrassing details about those who failed to submit their answers to my questions. You have been warned. :thumbup:

^sending the info buy pm was okay right?

Seemed like that was the only way to contact you since I don't personally know you yet.

since there is no address to mapquest

how do I get there from tampa, the quickest and easiest way

yeah bro take i75 to alligator alley then get off on highway 27

Just wanted to let you guys know that I plan on saying fake embarrassing details about those who failed to submit their answers to my questions. You have been warned. :thumbup:

LMAO you gotta give somebody the nickname itchy balls LMAO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom