Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeh it did, and their is still a little over a week till we slide.

All it takes is time and determination for these events to full in no time.:bigthumbu

id run every countyline if i could keep my damn car toghter LMAO

wait a sec it says tandem/solo group so not everyone on that list is tandeming cause a few people on that list aren't at that level yet.

looks like 6 maybe tandem then time gave 4 more spots to solo drivers

Last edited:
What is a catch can?!!? Are there more spots for amature solo drivers?! Do I need a roll cage?? How close are the walls, do everyone hit the walls?? Geez I don't looks at this page for couple of weeks and an event blows up right beside my house!!

i dont think there are spots open, no you dont need a roll cage, walls arent an issue, i managed to come an inch away from the wall but i was full throttle through the exit at top of second. but walls arent an issue there for newish drivers

If anyone wants to drop out or can't go let me know. I have to move my GF's sister out of my house and back to ft. lauderdale that weekend and got caught with my pants down and missed registration.

I'm going to have to bring my truck so I figured might as well bring the car on the trailer as well. Please hook a nigga up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom