Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to come to tandem and I think Gary is definitely going the last time I had talked to him but of course that was before the incident at desoto.

Only thing holding me back is the almost 5 bucks a gallon for diesel, Damn I have got to get on this vegetable oil thing.

i need motor in car now!!!!

l_83b1fb101bad8138894fa34a8deba2c0.jpg

I'm trying to come to tandem and I think Gary is definitely going the last time I had talked to him but of course that was before the incident at desoto.

Only thing holding me back is the almost 5 bucks a gallon for diesel, Damn I have got to get on this vegetable oil thing.

I would just sign up for tandem if I got approved :(. I can hang with you and Gary :cool:. Lol.

I'm gonna do my best to tandem again... mmm hunrgy for more

do work son. if there is a solo spot left, Ill sign up and try to get approved on some tandem, then we can rock out with our N/A KAs :p

Last edited:
suan im gonna come down and help you get the whip running right after my supras done. Luis shane, and robert why the hell didn't you guys pre reg. you fail

Yo my bad bro i was out of town up in sebring on vaca.... i still need to finish my car batt relocat tie it down. weld diff and struts for the front.... i will be there to help out though blah it kills me not to drift:(

Yo my bad bro i was out of town up in sebring on vaca.... i still need to finish my car batt relocat tie it down. weld diff and struts for the front.... i will be there to help out though blah it kills me not to drift:(

LMAO bro thats like 3 hours worth of work. I have shitloads of work left to do to my car im sure im gonna be workin on it up till the night before countyline.:eek:

wait... so there is a tire changer right? 5 or 10 bucks a tire? I honestly do not know how to use the manual one. I wouldn't mind learning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom