Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registration is only temporally closed if we can't get 10 tandem guys in acouple days we will offer more solo group spots so keep your eyes open.
This is why you guys should pre-reg early.

because moroso was canceled caused us to get flooded
Plus moroso needs 60 drivers

Maybe we will have to hold more events...

Last edited:
more events hell yeah. someone locally needs to start a practice day or evening once a week thats cheaper like a test and tune night around 20$ or under. that way i might be able to stop street slidin so much.

i like my car in your sig. lol^^

Your car is so baller:D

i madea sig with that vector in it if want
estiesiglo1.jpg

Last edited:
Count me out for this one guys:(. Closing on my house on May 30th so my money situation is going to be tight for awhile. Should be good to go for next event though. Everyone have fun and be safe:D.

^yes and you must where pants and shoes no sandels

pics or ban

look in my build thread i just put up some pics i gotta go get tires mounted on two of them tomm. I got the tires but nobodys open today to put them on.

Last edited:
I hope some tandem guys dont register....:( I've been in arizona for the modified magazine tuner shoot out with work. And now im stuck in texas, I havent had time to do anything.

well the only one thats not on the list that i know is going is ryan. ericks gonna be outta town so if where lucky there might be 6 tandem drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom