Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
^LMAO tis true with out him most of us wouldn't be sliden this event me included

only two spots left dun dun dun

Last edited:
am I tandem approved? I might enter if theres still spots, and my sponsor comes through.

drift_sessions_nelson_11.jpg

2341366895_db77cfbb3e_o.jpg

13.jpg

well seeing as how theres already 19 on the list why did you pay for two spots with one left

OK GUYS! Solo group registration is temporally closed for acouple of days to see if we can get any tandem guys. If we can't get 10 tandem guys then we are going to open more solo spots. IF YOU WANT TANDEM AND YOUR NOT THE TANDEM LIST CONTACT HACHI.

19. Arwid hecko he paid $110 and thats was for the last 2 spots Paid For Anthony Swan And Jimmy Constantelos to drift Arwid hecko (mongooze) wont be drifting he paid for us thanks.

i will be there with the miata hopefully...all depends on if i get my diff ready in time

OK GUYS! Solo group registration is temporally closed for acouple of days to see if we can get any tandem guys. If we can't get 10 tandem guys then we are going to open more solo spots. IF YOU WANT TANDEM AND YOUR NOT THE TANDEM LIST CONTACT HACHI.

here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom