Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres always a tire changer its 5 bucks per tire and you have to take your old tires with you

damit damit damit........:madfawk: another countyline event i will miss.

Jus paid its oficial makeshift is slidin countyline.......

you better be killin it out there hector. havent takin you to secert spot for nutan;).

Last edited:
theres always a tire changer its 5 bucks per tire and you have to take your old tires with you
man that is cheap!!! i'll bring if i can go some rims i have to change the tires :D....:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

^they dont balance them they just them on and you shouldn't do that if your not driting cause then we have to wait to get our tires changed and we miss laps so if your not drifting then dont do it

^they dont balance them they just them on and you shouldn't do that if your not driting cause then we have to wait to get our tires changed and we miss laps so if your not drifting then dont do it
i dont need balancing i just need 2 tires on 2 rims so i can take the rims off my eclipse for my 240 :) and it will not bother nobody since last time it was pratically empty for some periods of time the tire changer ... more money for him ;) :bigthumbu

damit damit damit........:madfawk: another countyline event i will miss.

you better be killin it out there hector. havent takin you to secert spot for nutan;).

Ima try to kill it but its my first time at countyline so I have to get to know it first. Then rape da bitch

i dont need balancing i just need 2 tires on 2 rims so i can take the rims off my eclipse for my 240 :) and it will not bother nobody since last time it was pratically empty for some periods of time the tire changer ... more money for him ;) :bigthumbu

then is not $5.00 for you is more like $15.00, the reason is $5 is because Tim knows that most drifters are strapped for cash, so after paying $50 bucks to sign up and buying tires most of us are broke. Hence why the price for drifters is $5, if you want tires change for other reasons other than drifting then is going to be more.

hey you can still rape something thats been raped before LMAO It just gets use to getting raped LMAO

get on it people the list is gonna fill fast here in a few days you wanna slide pre reg now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom