Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea entering earlier is cool. makes it more fun for sure...

raffis hit did look just as bad as esties in NJ i agree...

you could do countyline in 3rd if u really left foot brake the crap out of it with good power (300+)

Im going For sure! V do i have to set up a paypal accout to pay for pre registration? Can some one tell me what to do to pay in time to participate in this event as a driver?

If i meet up with tim it'll be 50 correct? would i have to go down to Countyline and pay, since i have BAD luck with people misplacing, since god hates me...

I am going to try to get off for this event well if my car is done I am going to slide but if not I want to try and attend I have not been out there for like the last 4 events. I miss seeing all the jaw dropping chill giving tandems

Hey hachi i am going to be there to drifting but i will pay u when i got there...btw my name is jesse trujillo

Hey hachi i am going to be there to drifting but i will pay u when i get there...btw my name is jesse trujillo

Last edited:
Aaaah I'd send the money right now, but Im gonna try to get a truck and trailer. I'd hate to drive out there and blow up. I'd be royally screwed. Im gonna ask my boss if I can use his truck and trailer. Hopefully I can make it! I drove desoto for the first time and it was great. Im hooked on different tracks now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom