Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Aero-K will be there....SMDG will be there.....NBDT will be there.....ask any of those guys and they will be happy to help out with some advice on car control

raffi hits walls more then anyone LMAO

but for real im regging on monday if my supras not done i might have to slide my s13

raffi hits walls more then anyone LMAO

but for real im regging on monday if my supras not done i might have to slide my s13

you know something....i was impressed of my wall lovin' this time....nothing really major, and it was some fun times!

Estie's hit was carnage....distruction.....battlewound

damn can wait, I even got my new front suspension
done today. now all thats needed is the poly bushings
(anyone wanna help)

il definetly be there if my knee gets better soon looking forward to driveing sas's car i hope we can do the exhaust asap man.... and looking forward to givein bru some pointers =-) its gonna be a fun event

we should have a list of people that hit the wall at countyline...put my name at the top of the list for being the first retard to do so!

il definetly be there if my knee gets better soon looking forward to driveing sas's car i hope we can do the exhaust asap man.... and looking forward to givein bru some pointers =-) its gonna be a fun event

LMAO im still waiting on my y pipe then the exhuast will get done i just talked to estie about it. No matter what im sliden if my supras not done im bustin the s13 :bigthumbu

WTF did you do to your knee?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom