Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible victim of this event....ima suck some serious ass but I gotta start some where.

-Buriantsu

Aaaah hopefully I can make this, its the day after osw and my house party. So I've gotta be easy on the drinking if I want to make this. I've wanted to drive this course for so long.

Yea, after I typed that I felt dumb but no going back.(then again I'd pay gladly if I had to)Look my cars not ready.:eek: I'm really green in the driving aspect of drifting.If it's cool, I just want the opportunity to learn from you guys. Not to mention, to meet and bulls*** with you guys.

Last edited:
Yea, after I typed that I felt dumb but no going back.(then again I'd pay gladly if I had to)Look my cars not ready.:eek: I'm really green in the driving aspect of drifting.If it's cool, I just want the opportunity to learn from you guys. Not to mention, to meet and bulls*** with you guys.

dont be so eager. a few of them are shady as fuck

Rytakahashi001 thanks for lookin out thats real cool of you. I get the feeling who may and my not be shady but you know sometimes people surprise you.So to me, the only way to find out is to meet them...................unless you got a list.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom