Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news called for a 40% chance of rain on sunday. I hope it stays dry, but a little rain won't hurt.

It helps with throttle control and adapting to the enviroment if put it in the positive thinking spectrum.

oh geez I just noticed you sig dud, lmao, yeah rain at countyline is like water in your cereal, not as good as milk.

Anyone remember the first event july 29th? lol it will probably be the same weather.
img4347aim3.jpg

sliding in the rain sucks to easy no skill

Sorry dude, you don't bash it for being "easy" and then say its gay and that you wont do it.

Countyline in the rain is a lot tougher than it dry. You can understeer just as easy as you oversteer.

- Erick

If it rains, I look forward to hearing what you have to say after the event. Maybe I can learn a thing or two because I have a much harder time in the rain than in the dry.

all i said is rain sucks ive wrecked 3 times in the rain thats y i no longer fuck in the rain or dirt and with a stock KA it might be easyer then your boosted cars

hey im not boosted all motor baby oh by the way erick i fixed the crazy ass rack mounts now my tierods wont break LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom