Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness. I want to see that car drive for more than 2-3 runs. Any word on the driveshaft?

DAMN IT! I try drifting in rain so i could learn the techniques in a slower speed.Being my first event I want to try while it's dry but in a actual event cause getting caught isn't fun. I guess i'll just keep it in the rain. .:(

its not gonna rain all day and countyline dries up pretty fast the problem is you start getting your line down then it rains so you have to change up your style then it dries up and you have to change again its all in how well you can adapt to changing surface condition

im rockin some sticky dunlops in the front so i think i should be good

You are planning on using four tires in the front on a single event Rodd?? Damn, stop locking up them brakes lol. :D

You are planning on using four tires in the front on a single event Rodd?? Damn, stop locking up them brakes lol. :D

no just incase....i got a good deal 150 for all four so i couldnt pass it up! when the front wear down they will go to the rear and new ones up front!

no just incase....i got a good deal 150 for all four so i couldnt pass it up! when the front wear down they will go to the rear and new ones up front!

I started sliding a year and 2 days ago. I'm still on the same front tires(NT555), and this is my car is my daily.

If you go through a brand new front set in less than 15 runs their is a serious problem lol:laugh::laugh:

I think my car is ready replaced manifold gasket turbo gasket and o2 housing gasket last night. Now im trying to get some tires for both events osw and countyline. think the car will hold up? well see..

Just wanted to let you guys know that I plan on saying fake embarrassing details about those who failed to submit their answers to my questions. You have been warned. :thumbup:

Bladder you cant throw me under the buss to bad i already look gay as it is with my car in three colors and my poor driving.

Last edited:
im gonna change my oil today, n get my tires mounted n then i should be ready

p.s.

i was just thinking, how about we have a lil early entry comp just between the drivers, or see who has the fastest entries????
nothing big just something between us to make it interesting,
now that im like i used to be i think i can keep up with every one

Last edited:
So does anyone need to sell me their spot? I have to come down there either way and wouldn't mind bringing the car.

you cant ALI... i am an uber drifter man.... i can hit like a 90mph entry SNS style.... all in second gear.... like some of the uber drifters in this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom