Desoto Drift Practice - 10-10-10

Yeah you tandem when killing the course by yourself everytime is boring.

So u got a trailer? Good cuz if u "crash " wait hit something or I f up something I least there so
E to get back lol but we won't fuck up I don't think

yea im sharing pepto that day with another driver so hes gonna trailer it for me. ballin out of control! lol
I just wanna make sure you guys understand the deal with tandems before you show up next weekend. In order to Tandem, you have to be approved by the event coordinators, and then you will be identified accordingly. Do not try to bypass these rules, as doing so will get you kicked from the track. I'm by no means the rule maker, but that was how it was described to me.

gotcha! keep in mind theres two drivers in my car. so red helmet is me, white helmet is the other guy. lol last time i connected the whole in field with no hiccups so hopefully they let me!

I just wanna make sure you guys understand the deal with tandems before you show up next weekend. In order to Tandem, you have to be approved by the event coordinators, and then you will be identified accordingly. Do not try to bypass these rules, as doing so will get you kicked from the track. I'm by no means the rule maker, but that was how it was described to me.

fine by me..

i already told marco im not tandeming.

trying that at my first drift event ever in a car i havent slid much...no thanks.

Track layout for Sunday..... first green start line is for the advanced for do the bank... the second green line is for intermediate/beginners.

Desoto101010.jpg

cant wait!

this should help with traffic in the pits alot.

do you think theres gonna be as many ppl as there were last time?

Track layout for Sunday..... first green start line is for the advanced for do the bank... the second green line is for intermediate/beginners.

Desoto101010.jpg

Jen,

Can the first turn(s) after the bank be optional?

I'd rather go into the striaght away after the bank, instead of making a slight right, sharp left, and another sharp right. It shouldn't be a problem to make that part optional as it doesn't disturb the rest of the course.

Jen,

Can the first turn(s) after the bank be optional?

I'd rather go into the striaght away after the bank, instead of making a slight right, sharp left, and another sharp right. It shouldn't be a problem to make that part optional as it doesn't disturb the rest of the course.

Sorry, but quit being a baby. Seriously. Just go and drive. With a fixed course you'll learn more driving wise, and not being a baby wise. If you don't wanna slide those turns, just drive the course until you get to the part you wanna slide.

Sorry, but quit being a baby. Seriously. Just go and drive. With a fixed course you'll learn more driving wise, and not being a baby wise. If you don't wanna slide those turns, just drive the course until you get to the part you wanna slide.

^^^+1

Will a tire changer be there?

your driving? woot woot! ill finally get to see a girl drift for once! you'll be popping my cherry so ccongrats:D

um what?

And, no... there usually isn't a tire changer available. There is a Tire Kingdom about 10 miles away that is willing to do a drifter special.. $5 per tire.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Here is another possible course layout that Haskell drew up..... let me know your thoughts....

desotolayout.jpg

um what?

And, no... there usually isn't a tire changer available. There is a Tire Kingdom about 10 miles away that is willing to do a drifter special.. $5 per tire.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Here is another possible course layout that Haskell drew up..... let me know your thoughts....

desotolayout.jpg

itll be my first time seeing a girl drift. hence the cherry popping

and i like haskell's layout alot. but im down for either

My idea for a track layout. Let me know what you guys think. Black dot is the only inside clip.

DesotoSpeedway-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom