Desoto Drift Practice - 10-10-10

Jeremy's is be FAR the best. Its gonna take a lot of balls to drive it. Anyone that links it would really have the biggest dick in florida as a result.

Last edited:
itll be my first time seeing a girl drift. hence the cherry popping

and i like haskell's layout alot. but im down for either

...you know that Jen is a girl right? and you know that she drifts? lol

I'm planning on being there.. I just have to get my plans secure to get my butt down there from gainesville, but get my wheels and tires down there from Orlando... And I gotta figure out what to do with my dog too..

so lots of planning, but I plan on being there somehow hahaha

...you know that Jen is a girl right? and you know that she drifts? lol

I'm planning on being there.. I just have to get my plans secure to get my butt down there from gainesville, but get my wheels and tires down there from Orlando... And I gotta figure out what to do with my dog too..

so lots of planning, but I plan on being there somehow hahaha

havent seen either of yall slide.

so if your in gainesville do you kno all the jax guys or no?

ahh ok. they have some legit cars/drivers up there but they dont like going to events. theres a select few that does.

looking forward to seeing all you guys. i got my plan worked out hopefully it works...

^ thats lame they dont come to events.

yea its a shame. but the closest for them is like cfrc or some track in georgia. i forgot the name.

im trying to convince them to come on here more often but they all have the same opinion that everyone here acts like a dick etc etc. but it just goes to show how the stupid comments keep ppl away especially when they first join. i have a few good friends from there tho that want to come down for an event annd make a weekend trip out of it. hoefully soon! we all need to pitch in to put florida on the map

Sorry, but quit being a baby. Seriously. Just go and drive. With a fixed course you'll learn more driving wise, and not being a baby wise. If you don't wanna slide those turns, just drive the course until you get to the part you wanna slide.

they all have the same opinion that everyone here acts like a dick etc etc. but it just goes to show how the stupid comments keep ppl away especially when they first join.

The only reason I asked about the layout is because in drifting having to abruptly slowdown is not fun, especially in the middle or begining of a course. A good drift course needs to start fast and work its way down in speed.

Having random 90 degree angle turns in the middle of a layout is not fun. I actually find them to be less challenging because you're having to slow down and lose way to much momentum to drift at the speeds you need to be for the next turns.

My bank account is overdrafted until next week, and my phone will probably get disconnected on Sunday night. I'm going to Desoto on the little bit of emergency/back up funds I have stashed away. I'm driving the event regardless of the course layout.

havent seen either of yall slide.

so if your in gainesville do you kno all the jax guys or no?

58293_865212016071_5014190_47957058_6309058_n.jpg

^me driving at the last desoto event... which you were at... noob... lol...

58293_865212016071_5014190_47957058_6309058_n.jpg

^me driving at the last desoto event... which you were at... noob... lol...

NICE! and yes i was there but i only saw sherman driving your car so i assumed he was the only driver in that car.

assume = making an "ass" out of "u" and "me" lol

looking forward to domingo!!! im so pumped i cant even hold it in!

I concur^. My car doesn't have a diff in it right now though... But tomorrow I'll have a welded =D I'm so fucking excited!

The only reason I asked about the layout is because in drifting having to abruptly slowdown is not fun, especially in the middle or begining of a course. A good drift course needs to start fast and work its way down in speed.

Having random 90 degree angle turns in the middle of a layout is not fun. I actually find them to be less challenging because you're having to slow down and lose way to much momentum to drift at the speeds you need to be for the next turns.

My bank account is overdrafted until next week, and my phone will probably get disconnected on Sunday night. I'm going to Desoto on the little bit of emergency/back up funds I have stashed away. I'm driving the event regardless of the course layout.

Abruptly slowing down in drift is probably one of the most fun things for me. Also, it's not like you're really speeding back up much. You're in the same gear and everything.

It's just that going on an event thread and asking someone to change the course because it's not exactly what you want is kinda rude. That's like if you're invited to a catered dinner for 50 people, you see the menu and ask if the menu can be changed because you don't like something on it.

There is a track, and we get to drift on it, for next to nothing money wise, and you're special ordering. Just come and drive.

Abruptly slowing down in drift is probably one of the most fun things for me. Also, it's not like you're really speeding back up much. You're in the same gear and everything.

It's just that going on an event thread and asking someone to change the course because it's not exactly what you want is kinda rude. That's like if you're invited to a catered dinner for 50 people, you see the menu and ask if the menu can be changed because you don't like something on it.

There is a track, and we get to drift on it, for next to nothing money wise, and you're special ordering. Just come and drive.

Well put!

Drifting is fun period! Weather it's slowing down, or having to find a way to make the next corner with whatever speed your carrying. A lot of people might be in the same gear, but being in the same power band is the key.

No one ever asks if a menu can be changed because there are options to choose from a menu. If someone doesn't like one option, they will look for another option that better suites them.

I was speaking from my past experience at Desoto. I don't find it rude as it was exactly that, a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom