D1GP Miami Feedback

Yeah, if you guys need to recognize anymore J-dude's face, look me up. I know like all of them. lol.

The whole time we were in the pits, Bryan and Gaby were like, "Which one of these guys drives this car?" And I was answering all of them. lol. I am too much of a D1 nerd.

BTW, Gaby, who is that sexy bitch on your sig? I want his number.

Yeah, if you guys need to recognize anymore J-dude's face, look me up. I know like all of them. lol.

The whole time we were in the pits, Bryan and Gaby were like, "Which one of these guys drives this car?" And I was answering all of them. lol. I am too much of a D1 nerd.

Some kid with down syndrome. Why?

i wouldve brought you in shouldve asked me!!

that shit was funny i lmao:laugh: zoli i think had him sign the crack on the bumper
:( lol... but ill be drifting next year... and i will try out for this... just to meet the drivers lol :D!!!

Bitch I asked for Ueno only seeing that every driver was small I didnt know if it was him. Thanks tho homie.

Drift Box!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drift Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G Tech Pro!!!!!!!!!!!

Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

America!
Fuckkkkkkkkk

D
R
I
F
T

B
O
X
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
! !

so who were the spec peeps harassing the judges all day long. I know you guys are on here

Love Sloppy Nig Style And Friends :)

We even got the cops called on us. For telling the heat dancers and d1gp event staff chick ' show us your tits bitch '.

Credits to m4nfred for that one.

Ontop of all the rest of the bullshit we were screaming out ^_^

Last edited:
it was funny at first, but after awhile it got old and disrespectful towards the girls.

IM sorry you were offended goldylocks. Tell the men who where saying the remarks & not me.

As for me im e30 gangsta i dont give a fuck. Freedom of speach.

When you put m4nfred, chikoe, and the world famous silky johnson together thats going to happen period.

Last edited:
Next time make the VIP section worth a shit.... I went in once for water that was it. Worst seats in the house

hahahahahahaha
The people that didnt drive are bitchin.
hahahaha
what a fucking surprise.

Its obvious chelsa took that round and he got robbed. And i wasent bitching i was speaking the truth. Not to mention that many drivers heard they were having issues getting accurate readings from the drift boxes.

Back
Top Bottom