D1GP Miami Feedback

The event was great, I was there with Bryant, Luis, Noel, my brother, and some other people. Got to see Bladder after a million years, and met Rodd! The drifters were insane!! And the group I went with was able to go in the pits?? You just had to wait till a lot of people left. We got in at like 15 or 20 after 6. Met all the drifters, Nomura was funny as hell making different faces for every picture.

WHAT???? lmao! im famous? thats great! naw bro good chet!

btw chillin the pits most of the day bout the best part of the event for me and pops! looking over and watching team orange reading playboys while the event was goin on was awsome lol! awsome experiance i must say! i dont care what anyone else says. good stuff overall! next time like i said if there is a next time im driving fuck it!

My only complaint was that the VIP section wasn't worth the extra cash. Other than that, that had to be the sickest event I had ever attended. The J-dudes really impressed me more than I thought. The cars were incredible, and the driving was just simply amazing.

I also believe Estie and Aaron Losey should have gone OMT, but I still applaud Estie for making it into the Top 16. Same to Jason (boxmod). No offense to Jason, but damn dude, if you had to lose to someone, at least it was Yoshioka. That guy was on point all day, minus the time he was leading Nomura and got passed... and his S15 was sex.

And OMG! Daigo Saito. Not one mistake all day. He was incredible. Definately deserves the win. He glued himself to the other cars when he was chasing.

I had a great time meeting the drivers I've looked up to for the past 5 or 6 years. I am still overwhelmed with joy when I met them and saw their cars up close. Tsuchiya was cool too, especially for being as busy as he was. It seemed like they were all impressed with how much the SFL people wanted pics and autographs.

I hope D1 comes back. I also hope I have my car ready by then.

Yea saito's car is a chaser.

Mark II, Chaser and Cresta are all different packages.

Cresta - Base
Mark II - Luxury
Chaser - Sport

JZX81/90/100 + the 3 packages, you can get many combination's.

saitos would be a JZX100 Tourer V Chaser

Tourer V being 1jz-gte.

no love for the 110??

all i need to add is I need power
S15 turbo. Im telling you. YOU WILL LOVE IT. ;)

Last edited:
The event was terrible. However my opinion may be biased because of my destroyed car. haha

The event was terrible. However my opinion may be biased because of my destroyed car. haha

yea i was pissed i didnt get there in time to watch my central fla boys drive at all! so sad seeing yalls cars on the sidelines banged up! btw...who was the dude rockin that fuckin mullet from hell?

Same to Jason (boxmod). No offense to Jason, but damn dude, if you had to lose to someone, at least it was Yoshioka. That guy was on point all day, minus the time he was leading Nomura and got passed... and his S15 was sex.

First, thanks :)

Second, I would say my BEST run of the weekend would have still lost, dudes are just pure awesome. I'm just disappointed on the silly mistakes I made. I know better than that in tandem. I think that knowing he was really good made me mentally try to do more than I could with the car and ended up getting me out of shape. I should have just trusted my own skill more and not been 'worried'.... lesson learned.

so who were the spec peeps harassing the judges all day long. I know you guys are on here

so who the hell was this guy anyway? The japanese guy obviously.

N2.jpg

i think part of the crew for Tanaka?

O man, i just found out that was Daigo Saito . I feel like a total IDIOT.

On friday after i finished the practice session in the morning i parked the car in the pits and went to take pictures. After i while i turned to say something to my wife and realized that someone had opened my hood and there where three people under the hood like all up in it lol. So i walked over there and was like "excuse me can i help you?" and they where 3 japanese guys who hardly spoke a word of english , i recognized two of them as mechanics from the pits but the third guy i didnt recognize which was the one i basiclly talked to in single words lol. Anyway they apologized for opening the hood and asked me to start it they reved it up a few times and where like cool and whatever and thanked me for showing them etc and that was it.

I just realized the third guy i didnt recognize was Daigo Saito

wow, I suck at remembering faces haha. I had a total different image in my head for Saito for some reason. I think my mind is still melted.

that nig drives like hes takin a sunday cruise to go get ice cream or some shit..well thats how he looks in the car while he was murkin the track

LOL Yea man Gab, Danny, and myself were making fun of that shit when he went into turn 1 he would clutch kick, text on his phone while in a conference call, steer a bit, some ebrake...then some gas. OOO keeps on with the conference call.

Back
Top Bottom