D1GP Miami Feedback

Driftbox is not used for judging during tandem!!!!!!!!!
Only one car on one run during qualifying had problem with the transmitter so they had to take the reads out of the memory card.

So please stop spreading rumors if you dont know the facts. The box worked perfect only problem was that how to handicap the difference on the readings for the guys who run on dry and who runs on wet.

first off to have the Keiichi Tsuchiya bless us with his presents at a drift event is more than enough for me.
For most of are Florida drivers to have the chance to qualify and drift with such greats as Ken Nomura, Daigo Saito, Takahiro Ueno, Kazuhiro Tanaka and more. the chance to see how and what the big boys play and play with, should be more of a wake up call of what the bigger picture is.
especially for Estie and Chelsea to be apart of the top 16 who actually got to stand in the same bracket as those fellows mention earlier.
still its tough when your best is not enough but, hey we in Florida still love all of you and idolize the crap out of you guys.
well i do
you guys are the best the state has to offer.

even though its obvious power seems to be the big margin in this drift event.
but what else to does one expect when your drift car goes up against a drift breast such the r34 or the chaser. those particular vehicles were bred for drifting.

I personally had a lot of fun, and most of all learnt so much more than my expectation. i am severely glad that Estie made top 16 and the same for Chelsea.
i hope it comes back to Florida next year, because i know for most it will be something worth looking out for.
the paid back.

good luck too all of the Floridian Drifters
thank you guys so much for repping so hard!

damn first box mod then drift breast.
spell check and a quick glance over before posting was needed.
sorry lol

Back
Top Bottom