Chrisuan???

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!!! Damn.. People be calling me Robert "the one leg Drifter"...

you can go with like a urban tarmac pirate theme and have like a vulture on your shoulder and paint your car flat black with skulls and cross bones flag and open downpipe with 50 cals on the front fenders firing LIVE rounds wen u slide at countyline
:ugh:

you can go with like a urban tarmac pirate theme and have like a vulture on your shoulder and paint your car flat black with skulls and cross bones flag and open downpipe with 50 cals on the front fenders firing LIVE rounds wen u slide at countyline
:ugh:
LMAO... We will call it Pirates of the Countyline....

6 pages, and all we have resolved is there are 4 missing shirts, Black guy is black, the bird is in fact the word, this thread has been jacked, there's popcorn on the floor. Rob can drift with one leg, and the swan (chris) is MIA...

xin_4808030119331362165510.jpg

We are all SWANS, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over him, he'll never leave me for you. I don't like you either, and you can't have my man.

Rod, what was so funny? Enlighten me please... Maybe my humor is a little different from yours. So throw me a bone.... I want to laugh too.

robert see what i qouted from blkguy? i thought it was funny so i qouted it before and said "take that" sorry if you didnt laugh but i did. cuz you guys are goin back and fourth about wanting to have gay buttsex with suan. :ugh:

if you dont like it we will fight to the death at the next meet or event!:laugh:

LMAO!!!!
Dude, I don't give a flying F about being a mod. I was one of the founders of this shit and the owner of the site is my best friend. I am pretty happy I am not mod anymore, I don't have to babysit idiots like you. I have yet to make a comment about suaknee's business on this thread, so I don't see where you get the whole "senseless shit talking" from. Maybe I do not know how to spell. Maybe I am slow and I can't read.... Damn, I do not know how I got accepted to a decent university and I am only a year away from my B.A. It's sad man, I don't know you yet I don't like you. That's very hard, cause I tend to like everybody. Maybe is the fact that, you think its funny to always refer to the color of your skin in most of your post. Its cool man, Ethernet arguments are not my forte. I hope to one day meet you, maybe that will change my perspective of you.

Rod, what was so funny? Enlighten me please... Maybe my humor is a little different from yours. So throw me a bone.... I want to laugh too.

Just because you read my name every post I make, doesn't mean im referring to my skin color every post. Feel free to enlighten me on such occasions though. I'd love to see all the "im black" posts. And you got accepted because they want your money. We obviously just have two different views on the situation. You've obviously been on this forum forever, and seen more than I have, so of course we're going to have different perspectives. But this situation im just calling it like I see it. But you are correct, internet arguments are stupid, I wouldn't mind meeting you someday, maybe when i make my way up to county line, or if you're at the qualifier this weekend. Maybe both of our perspectives will change.

das some bullshit u have to be blind to not have read this black guy talkin bout him being black like in every fukin post ive ever read from him lol

like he thought to him self....

"hmm... mad honkeys on this site.....honkeys always think black ppl are cool.....

..wait!..

yes i kno!...

ill talk about that shit ALL THE FUCKIN TIME! then ill look cool as fuck...

...like will smith n shit!..."

THE END.

das some bullshit u have to be blind to not have read this black guy talkin bout him being black like in every fukin post ive ever read from him lol

"hmm... mad honkeys on this site.....honkeys always think black ppl are cool.....

..wait!..

yes i kno!...

THE END.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

chop'n them fools up!

porch.jpg
monkey.jpg

..wait!..

yes i kno!...

THE END.

Lol thats cute. Im not here to please people like you. Im here because I enjoy driving. Get off my dick. My black one, that makes me cool.

And with that being said, i don't even know why this argument is continuing, your thoughts on me don't matter to me, and vice versa. And the thread has gone from off topic to personal attacks. enjoy the rest of the thread :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom