Chrisuan???

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are just mad cuz obama gonna make them go back to cuba

u.s. citizen baby we are runnin ure country thanks for givin it to us :) your sisters give great head and no happy trailz!

Lol thats cute. Im not here to please people like you. Im here because I enjoy driving. Get off my dick. My black one, that makes me cool.

And with that being said, i don't even know why this argument is continuing, your thoughts on me don't matter to me, and vice versa. And the thread has gone from off topic to personal attacks. enjoy the rest of the thread :)

yea like i really want u to plz me homo lol i just want you to shut the fuck up about ure race in every post lol .

BLACK WAS COOL IN 1997 '

gtfover yourself plz

kthnxbai

Last edited:
De pinga nigg is always spelling my shit wrong.

Its better than me calling you "burningasshole" on Forza foo!

Just because you read my name every post I make, doesn't mean im referring to my skin color every post. Feel free to enlighten me on such occasions though. I'd love to see all the "im black" posts. And you got accepted because they want your money. We obviously just have two different views on the situation. You've obviously been on this forum forever, and seen more than I have, so of course we're going to have different perspectives. But this situation im just calling it like I see it. But you are correct, internet arguments are stupid, I wouldn't mind meeting you someday, maybe when i make my way up to county line, or if you're at the qualifier this weekend. Maybe both of our perspectives will change.

I found another "black guy" reference in your sig dude.
www.Myspace.com/chokolatecake
:laugh:

This thread is dominlulz. Lulz in 30 mins or less.

What I Miss??

Everything......because this T-shirt group buy happened ONE year before you joined. :laugh:

Btw welcome to the forums...Spanish guy...Plz. Do not remind us that you are spanish in every post, see above posts for reasons not to do this. Enjoy your stay bro!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom