Chrisuan???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also a Suan too.

RJ Suan.

swan01.jpg
???

im not really a cuban guy its just a costume :ugh::laugh:

yo guyz fail hardcore still bitchin about those shirts......da man did offer a refund and those who chose to not get there money back suck it up and wait!!!

yo guyz fail hardcore still bitchin about those shirts......da man did offer a refund and those who chose to not get there money back suck it up and wait!!!

Thanks for repeating what someone said already. You ordered a shirt?

Step one, work on you're spelling, that may help you get somewhere in the business industry. Step 2, parody stickers aren't the best way to go. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want your ankle on my car. And nutthuggers? Lol, thats cute. Im not hugging any nuts. I like his designs, so I gave him my money for his designs. Its simple. You are just senseless shit talking. Bitter about getting your mod status taken away maybe? I dunno what it is, but its not a big deal to me. I have money problems, just like a lot of people nowadays. Im not butt hurt, but the only person with the man crush is you, constantly bringing up about his "begging" and shit, get over it. Get over him, he'll never leave me for you. I don't like you either, and you can't have my man.

LMAO!!!!
Dude, I don't give a flying F about being a mod. I was one of the founders of this shit and the owner of the site is my best friend. I am pretty happy I am not mod anymore, I don't have to babysit idiots like you. I have yet to make a comment about suaknee's business on this thread, so I don't see where you get the whole "senseless shit talking" from. Maybe I do not know how to spell. Maybe I am slow and I can't read.... Damn, I do not know how I got accepted to a decent university and I am only a year away from my B.A. It's sad man, I don't know you yet I don't like you. That's very hard, cause I tend to like everybody. Maybe is the fact that, you think its funny to always refer to the color of your skin in most of your post. Its cool man, Ethernet arguments are not my forte. I hope to one day meet you, maybe that will change my perspective of you.

take that bobert lol
Rod, what was so funny? Enlighten me please... Maybe my humor is a little different from yours. So throw me a bone.... I want to laugh too.

Maybe is the fact that, you think its funny to always refer to the color of your skin in most of your post.

this is good i thought i was the only one that noticed lol

i hate you robert i wish i would have seen you with that cast on so i would have pissed in it and with the heat at countyline and the amonia in my pee and sweat frm yo leg would have rot yo leg off
:cool:

this is good i thought i was the only one that noticed lol

i hate you robert i wish i would have seen you with that cast on so i would have pissed in it and with the heat at countyline and the amonia in my pee and sweat frm yo leg would have rot yo leg off
:cool:

LMAO!!! Damn.. People be calling me Robert "the one leg Drifter"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom