Chrisuan???

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where he did his business so this is where i decided to post my thoughts. Dont like it black guy then stay out the thread.
Whoa whoa whoa no need to get racial here LoL :)

I already grew outta my red shirt before wearing it ;) being overweight ftl :(

Last edited:
Blackguy, you act like this is a personal issue. The guy is running a business and this is a business issue. It's been almost a year now and people haven't received their merchandise. This is nothing that should be taken privatley. Don't fucking run a business if you can't supply the goods!

Did he or did he not offer refunds if you werent willing to accept the fact that he was having bad life issues?

Whoa whoa whoa no need to get racial here LoL :)

I already grew outta my red shirt before wearing it ;) being overweight ftl :(

lolll

Last edited:
he also said that the black shirts would be out asap

That answers my question. Its common sense really. If It was obviously taking him forever to get either color shirt done. And he admitted his bad situation, and offered refunds, those of you with a problem should have been smart enough to take your refunds, and be done with his "terrible business". Whoever is mad about this just did it to themselves. You asked to get "screwed" or however you see it. Im still waiting patiently, I don't really care, its a shirt, not an important part thats keeping my car from running. Luckily for me i've got plenty of shirts to keep me covered.

Last edited:
That answers my question. Its common sense really. If It was obviously taking him forever to get either color shirt done. And he admitted his bad situation, and offered refunds, those of you with a problem should have been smart enough to take your refunds, and be done with his "terrible business". Whoever is mad about this just did it to themselves. You asked to get "screwed" or however you see it. Im still waiting patiently, I don't really care, its a shirt, not an important part thats keeping my car from running. Luckily for me i've got plenty of shirts to keep me covered.

No they asked for a shirt, but they are getting screwed.

At the same time, I wouldn't get all worked up about it. I'd be upset. I'd probably never order from Chrisuan again. But that's about it. Maybe that's b/c I have a lot of shirts too. :\

offering refunds or not, its still bad business to take THAT long in delivering product. This, to me, seems more as a warning to new members to make sure the products offered by him are actually in stock before purchasing.

Hey Blackguy, DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BIRD?

everybody knows about the bird

The BIRD IS THE WORD!!!!!

Hey I remember... LOL... i got banned for this shit.. I am not a MOD because of this shit... FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!

Last edited:
lol @ black guy tryna sugar coat shit

he said the black tees would be done but if you wanted hed give you a refund. so ppl gave him another chance for the black shirts (what you are implying) and HE STILL HAS NOT SENT THEM (prob hasnt even made em)

stop tryna hide fishy bizniz if anyone is providing bad bizz to a community full of my friends ima call it out

i should make my username cuban guy and post made stereotypical jokes bout my race and bring it up in every thread so ppl can see wat a cool lookin minority i am lol. /rant

Last edited:
Maybe the have a physical attraction here... maybe Blackguy is more like Blackgirl.. and finds Chrisuan attractive... thats the only explanation i can think of... Blackguy has a hidden chubby for the suan man... simple as that...

never bought anything but suaknee asked me to throw their sticker on the car last year (when I drove NOPI) as a favor and he'd get me a few shirts. Season is over, been a year since end of season, never got anything. I'm not crying about it, but it seems to be a trend i see.

No they asked for a shirt, but they are getting screwed.

At the same time, I wouldn't get all worked up about it. I'd be upset. I'd probably never order from myculture again. But that's about it. Maybe that's b/c I have a lot of shirts too. :\

this has nothing to do with my culture suan left my culture and started his own company. Shane runs my culture now and is doing a good job with it. Just thought id clear that up.

this has nothing to do with my culture suan left my culture and started his own company. Shane runs my culture now and is doing a good job with it. Just thought id clear that up.

my culture peeps are cool... cause they go to school... SAS fails.. he is not cool.... I still think BLACKGAY has a thing for Suan....:bigthumbu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom