Chrisuan???

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has nothing to do with my culture suan left my culture and started his own company. Shane runs my culture now and is doing a good job with it. Just thought id clear that up.

Whoops, thanks for clearing that up. :bigthumbu

Im going to edit my 1st post to not confuse anyone.

I did my best to help him.. get you all the red shirts. I'm sorry none of you have gotten your black shirts yet, that sucks! But I will no longer defend, or fight for him.. That just got me in a bundle with some of you.. So Im sorry and I hope everything works out and you guys get your shirts somewhat soon. :[

i jus saw it twice..the best part is right befor the seazur and from there on...lulz!

lol @ black guy tryna sugar coat shit

he said the black tees would be done but if you wanted hed give you a refund. so ppl gave him another chance for the black shirts (what you are implying) and HE STILL HAS NOT SENT THEM (prob hasnt even made em)

stop tryna hide fishy bizniz if anyone is providing bad bizz to a community full of my friends ima call it out

i should make my username cuban guy and post made stereotypical jokes bout my race and bring it up in every thread so ppl can see wat a cool lookin minority i am lol. /rant
Im not trying to sugar coat anything. I don't know suan, nor have I met him, or anything. I just ordered a shirt and some stickers. I got a red shirt and some stickers, and now im waiting for my black shirt. This is a terrible business move, and I don't think anyone from here will probably buy from him again. Thats not my problem. I just think its stupid to carry on with this bull shit, its 12 year old kid shit. Brings the moral of this forum down, he was removed as a vendor for a few reason, one of them being so the bullshit wasn't posted here anymore. At least thats my guess.
Maybe the have a physical attraction here... maybe Blackguy is more like Blackgirl.. and finds Chrisuan attractive... thats the only explanation i can think of... Blackguy has a hidden chubby for the suan man... simple as that...
You are correct. I've had a thing for him for quite some time, i like little asain boys, hence why I became a drifter.
my culture peeps are cool... cause they go to school... SAS fails.. he is not cool.... I still think BLACKGAY has a thing for Suan....:bigthumbu

Hey did those sticker sales pay off your ankle bill? Or did you fail harder then suan?

2crvtw0.jpg

Hey did those sticker sales pay off your ankle bill? Or did you fail harder then suan?

I am glad you are worried about my ankle and my entrepenuer desitions.... i tell you things didnt go as planned. Maybe if i had more NUTTHUGGERS like you to back me up on forums, I could have made some money.... BUT..........................

Robert doesn't need money for bills.... Robert works, makes very good money...... Robert does not need to beg for donations and Robert owns you... dont get butt hurt my man... just cause i unraveled your secret man-crush for SUAN, doesnt mean i dont like you... You are still cool... Lmao..

I am glad you are worried about my ankle and my entrepenuer desitions.... i tell you things didnt go as planned. Maybe if i had more NUTTHUGGERS like you to back me up on forums, I could have made some money.... BUT..........................

Robert doesn't need money for bills.... Robert works, makes very good money...... Robert does not need to beg for donations and Robert owns you... dont get butt hurt my man... just cause i unraveled your secret man-crush for SUAN, doesnt mean i dont like you... You are still cool... Lmao..

Step one, work on you're spelling, that may help you get somewhere in the business industry. Step 2, parody stickers aren't the best way to go. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want your ankle on my car. And nutthuggers? Lol, thats cute. Im not hugging any nuts. I like his designs, so I gave him my money for his designs. Its simple. You are just senseless shit talking. Bitter about getting your mod status taken away maybe? I dunno what it is, but its not a big deal to me. I have money problems, just like a lot of people nowadays. Im not butt hurt, but the only person with the man crush is you, constantly bringing up about his "begging" and shit, get over it. Get over him, he'll never leave me for you. I don't like you either, and you can't have my man.

This thread got a lot of attentions from different buyers that had experiences from Chris Suan and also people that knows him personally...I'm his cousin and at first this thread was kind of funny to think that he didn't do his business right to some buyers he sold his merchandise to.now its getting really crazy talking a lot of nonsense shit about something else rather than finding some solutions to resolve this matter.If it has to come to conclusion that I have to butt in I will suggest that get his cell# and call him to get all this matter straight.All this bullshit got to stop somehow.so please those people didn't get there shirts please let me know and I will personally talk to him to get them to you guys.I mean it and Ican't stand reading all this shit about him.eventhough if I have to help pay the shirts that was delivered,I will do it for him.He had enough shit in his life that he went through for the past year and have a considiration to solve this matter in a mature way..so please make a list of people didn't get their shirts and I will see what I can do.thanks in advance for all the people understand me....I'm also a Suan too.

RJ Suan.

You've done more than he has by this 1 post it seems. Ill start the list for you guys.

1. e30 gangsta ( black Shirt )
2. Brainatsu ( 3 shirts )

Step one, work on you're spelling, that may help you get somewhere in the business industry. Step 2, parody stickers aren't the best way to go. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want your ankle on my car. And nutthuggers? Lol, thats cute. Im not hugging any nuts. I like his designs, so I gave him my money for his designs. Its simple. You are just senseless shit talking. Bitter about getting your mod status taken away maybe? I dunno what it is, but its not a big deal to me. I have money problems, just like a lot of people nowadays. Im not butt hurt, but the only person with the man crush is you, constantly bringing up about his "begging" and shit, get over it. Get over him, he'll never leave me for you. I don't like you either, and you can't have my man.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: take that bobert lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom