Caravan to Moroso

anyone from around kendall riding out? Im heading out with maybe 3 cars...either way see you guys at the event, hope to meet some SFLD members in person:D

meet us at DD its not that far from turnpike.... take turnpike to 57th and DD is just a few miles from there, then we all ride out together :bigthumbu

Fairlady280z said:
anyone from around kendall riding out? Im heading out with maybe 3 cars...either way see you guys at the event, hope to meet some SFLD members in person:D
driftin180sx is coming from that area, hit him up

FallenAngel said:
meet us at DD its not that far from turnpike.... take turnpike to 57th and DD is just a few miles from there, then we all ride out together :bigthumbu

alright cool, whats the address of the Dunkin Donuts?

Yo update the list on the first page to include myself and m4nfred cuz im going def the drugs seem to be workin so i should be good to go -sas

Can someone give me a ride please?

I get my car back on Friday, but I had left it on "e" since uh.. I'm broke. Got the money for the entrance, but I don't wanna keep asking my dad for money since he's been really helping me out a lot lately, he just paid $180 for my diabetes supplies...

If I can't get a ride, I'll sit this one out.

Last edited:
Ok, I went to Pines and Flamingo tonight and didnt see any Dunkin Donuts,
I drove down Pines 'til the end of the mall and down by I-75 and didnt see anything.
Can you guys help me out here? Let's say im driving N on Flamingo and get to Pines, Where would I go?

Go to Google maps and just type this in S Flamingo Rd @26.005580, -80.311760 and thats the magic spot.

its on the south east corner of Flamingo and Pines... from Turnpike (which is what i assume you might have taken):
Get off on 57th Ave.
Go North, Red Rd. turns into Flamingo.
right before you get to Pines turn right.

in the event that you do get to Pines....
Right on Pines, take the first right into the shoping center, and look for the fart cans as SAS put it....

if you need ANY directions name's Ralph (305) 909-3466

see you Sunday :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom