Bored At Work

^good to hear Tony. I'm trying to do the same thing...although not on such a big scale. But no more McD's for me for lunch...subway or chicken kitchen only!

Tonymac said:
The shake is actually pretty good (all things considered haha). I use ON double chocolate whey and Healthy 'N Fit vanilla ice cream egg protein with water. I used to think pretty much all of these powders were nasty until I discovered the wonder and joy of portable mixers (somehow they taste worlds better that way). Oh, I also take a good MV and flax seed oil pills (blood work showed my good fat to be low).

I will be going to the gym later but really I'm just trying to be a healthier person. Up until this year my typical breakfast was 2 cigarettes, 1 redbull, a cinnamon bun, and some cocoa puffs. I have so much more focus and energy these days. :bigthumbu

OK off to FAU. See you fools after lunch. :D

So you have been good on the no cigarettes thing? That is awesome! I never usedto eat breakfast till latly.

I'm going to talk to Bladder about a Haelth and Fitness section to be added to the forum.

Tonymac said:
Up until this year my typical breakfast was 2 cigarettes, 1 redbull, a cinnamon bun, and some cocoa puffs.
pfft....cigarette mac n cheese and a drink i made from jello mix and sugar....ran out of sprite...sigh..now another cigarette....breakfast of champs right here

I'm currently at school... left class early to start researching for a paper due tomorrow. I have done nothing so far in the matter.... and it's a 5 page paper. In 1/2 hour I go to work. w00t.

- Erick

rwdrift said:
I'm currently at school... left class early to start researching for a paper due tomorrow. I have done nothing so far in the matter.... and it's a 5 page paper. In 1/2 hour I go to work. w00t.

- Erick

Slacker

rwdrift said:

- Erick

typical spainish procrastinator... i know the feeling..

haha... no no im pretty sure that all spanish people procrastinate somehow or another, thats why we have like our own time. usally at least 30 min late or so. hahahaha its so the truth its not even funny.

z4k said:

So you have been good on the no cigarettes thing? That is awesome! I never usedto eat breakfast till latly.

I'm going to talk to Bladder about a Haelth and Fitness section to be added to the forum.

I haven't smoked a cigarette since July 4 2006. :woot:

m4nfred said:
pfft....cigarette mac n cheese and a drink i made from jello mix and sugar....ran out of sprite...sigh..now another cigarette....breakfast of champs right here

OMG lol. :laugh: The drink sounds disturbing. Just get some Kool aid!

And quit smoking! :mad:

rwdrift said:
I am not that bad of a procrastinator, just when it comes to school I put work and almost all else above it. :D

I am exactly the same! :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom