Bored At Work

Yo

My morning has been exiting! Some nefarious individual (or dumb) has some device plugged in on our network firing off bad ip addresses. >.<

Tonymac said:
Yo

My morning has been exiting! Some nefarious individual (or dumb) has some device plugged in on our network firing off bad ip addresses. >.<

That sounds like fun. I'm listening to my Ipod trying to get my wireless card to be reconized by my laptop!

i feel u , i just got a new router...other one fried (literally) , like 3 days ago......and neighbors connection is slow as molases in december......thank god for teh new router

LOL..im occupied with a little SSC Ultimate Aero TT <---worlds fastest produciton car. 411.1 kmh/ 255.4mph

boo

btw thats on 91 octane....boost controllers safc and 110 oct = 300 hp more lol

Been up since 4am... wrote a fairly decent (quite proud of it myself) report, and I'm currently half asleep in class. Friday night I got a date with my bed.

Tonymac said:
I love bananas. Seriously they are so great. I just ate the shit out of one.

I had one on the way to work. I just got done with a handful of Almonds, Cashews and Peanuts

Tonymac said:
Stealing my health-kick thunder huh?

We'll compare lunches later then. >.<

I'm on my way to my destiny of becoming a Spartan. LOL But ya for a few months now I kicked he junk and eat right. Goto the gym and such.

Nice dude. I'll never be spartan spec but that's ok. I'm better off now than I was a month ago. A month from now I'll be able to say the same thing. And so forth and so on. :bigthumbu

Tonymac said:
Nice dude. I'll never be spartan spec but that's ok. I'm better off now than I was a month ago. A month from now I'll be able to say the same thing. And so forth and so on. :bigthumbu

Ya I I'm not trying be get huge, but a little bigger and leaner. Even just a little more cut would be good. First step is to lose teh gut! :D Tis a bit harder then expected.

Back
Top Bottom