Bored At Work

Just finished lunch....Art's BBQ FTW!!!! Pulled pork with Mac and cheese, fries and corn bread,.....mmmm so good!

Aerok180 said:
Just finished lunch....Art's BBQ FTW!!!! Pulled pork with Mac and cheese, fries and corn bread,.....mmmm so good!
thats right next to my good old job! pepboys! and yes arts ftmfw!! cant beat negro food!!!lol

drftnR14 said:
all man i was right by there, i would have sat and ate like 25 wings!! trd88supras girl works there(beth) she would of hooked us up for like pennys! oh well

Chrissy was our server.

to help out with the bordom....i feel bad but its funny!
[yt]LbmbQkX7czo[/yt]

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys suck at the YT code.

Lets Go Over this:

You type
**[url*]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbmbQkX7czo[/url*]**

Now let me unveil my uberseceret powers

::Cracks knuckles::
[yt*] [/yt*]

[yt*]LbmbQkX7czo[/yt*]

Just use YT instead of URL. Like my example. Just take out the *

^^starbucks is greatness is a cup^^. My weapon of choice for the morning will be Lipton Ice Tea with xtra sugar, a big texas cinnamon roll and some ghetto little cuban crackers

I get here at 7(ish). *yawn* No starbucks for me though. Never liked coffee things. I had a bowl of oatmeal, a whey and egg protein shake, and a banana. I'm a bit hungry again too lol.

MiaS13 said:
^^starbucks is greatness is a cup^^. My weapon of choice for the morning will be Lipton Ice Tea with xtra sugar, a big texas cinnamon roll and some ghetto little cuban crackers

That is not healthy at all brother.

Tonymac said:
I get here at 7(ish). *yawn* No starbucks for me though. Never liked coffee things. I had a bowl of oatmeal, a whey and egg protein shake, and a banana. I'm a bit hungry again too lol.

That is healthy. how does that shake taste? :ugh: Why with the good stuff? Gym bound?

^^ i know its not healthy, but id rather the sugar over the caffiene infused coffee they make here. that stuff is like nuclear, it will keep you up for days

z4k said:

That is not healthy at all brother.

That is healthy. how does that shake taste? :ugh: Why with the good stuff? Gym bound?

The shake is actually pretty good (all things considered haha). I use ON double chocolate whey and Healthy 'N Fit vanilla ice cream egg protein with water. I used to think pretty much all of these powders were nasty until I discovered the wonder and joy of portable mixers (somehow they taste worlds better that way). Oh, I also take a good MV and flax seed oil pills (blood work showed my good fat to be low).

I will be going to the gym later but really I'm just trying to be a healthier person. Up until this year my typical breakfast was 2 cigarettes, 1 redbull, a cinnamon bun, and some cocoa puffs. I have so much more focus and energy these days. :bigthumbu

OK off to FAU. See you fools after lunch. :D

Back
Top Bottom