Bored At Work

md2020 said:
ugh!!!! I'm soaked!!!!!
My boss went and got 4 squirt guns for 2bucks and owned me
But I took his phone and put it in this hopper(thing full of peanuts at the ups store) and while he was trying to get his phone out i poured water all over his back hahaha!! OWN3D RIGHT BACK!!
Truce
Even though he has my car keys :(
water wars suck

That's not bored at work!

well the water war is done
and my boss left to run errands
slow season still
no one here
*tumbleweed blows by*

ea95zenki said:
Bored at work as well. Corporate america AT@T. where do you guys work?

oh man, i feel bad for u. i worked for corporate AT&T for 3 years, it drove me fucken nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate cell phones.

Im customer service lol its cool. just hanging out here now. hey guy who works at staples is it the one on u.s 1?

Excitement at the expense of another here - one employee is being taken out by the paramedics!

Nobody knows yet but he's throwing up violently and he looks like he's been punched in the eyes. People are speculating some kind of food poisoning. I hope not since I ate the same lunch. :eek:

DUN DUN DUN will tony mac get food poisoning? who poisoned the co-worker? we'll find out next time on.......The Employed and The Bored

Tonymac said:
Nobody knows yet but he's throwing up violently and he looks like he's been punched in the eyes. People are speculating some kind of food poisoning. I hope not since I ate the same lunch. :eek:

Good Luck. I just got bak from Lunch. Bru's Room FTW!

all man i was right by there, i would have sat and ate like 25 wings!! trd88supras girl works there(beth) she would of hooked us up for like pennys! oh well

Back
Top Bottom