Bored At Work

Mornin' Everyone.....what you all think of this shitty ass weather were having?? I couldn't wake up for shit today cause 8:45am felt like 6:30am....Bull!!!

Tonymac said:
I'm doing Economics homework and hoping nobody notices. :D

Later I'll be attacking Finance. :(

Damn bro....don't remind me how school kicks your ass.....im glad im done!

MiaS13 said:
this weather sucks major ass. talk about eliminating all the fun (exc/ rain sliding)

rain sliding FTW!!!! I wish i had a spot at my job where i can go have some fun for like 30mins...but only in my dreams...hahaha

WORD. rain sliding is the shizzle. but today after class i will be indulging in my favorite past time......SLEEP.. nothing like sleep on a rainy day

I like school (I really do) but Finance tends to leave me bewildered at times. This Econ stuff has been easy so far - just slightly harder Macroeconomics.

Tony...school is for loosers....lol Im kidding man, its good you like school...keep up the hard work and it will pay off....its like what every father says to his son or daughter...you work hard in school and life pays off at the end.... :)

Chuck...I try to slide my Ram 2500 sometimes and it scares the living shit out of me...lol to *ucken big!! :ugh:

Emil....Sleep sounds really damn good right now....4 hours of sleep for me so far from 2 nights ago.....bad back pains!
:(

Ha, my father's best advice is more along the lines of "try to find a girl that will give you a blow job without having to ask."

Tonymac said:
Ha, my father's best advice is more along the lines of "try to find a girl that will give you a blow job without having to ask."

wow...thats awesome...not my pops...my pops is old school! lucky bastard!

Eh, when you get that advice before you even know what a blow job is, you don't really consider yourself lucky. My dad's a piece of shit.

1. Attitude Adjuster (bat)
2. Yellow mustang in the paint booth at the shop
3. Big 6'3 240lb italian hair slicked back in a pony tail

yea ive met him, scary guy but funny. many a times have i spent in the trailer/office. with elimac. many a tires donated to me by your poppa

Back
Top Bottom