ae86 or s13

you drive every car the same way. steering wheel, gas, brake, clutch(unless its automatic) practice is the only thing that makes you an all around better driver. sorry brah.

so your going to drive a dually the same way you drive a geo

yea with the acception of I would run over every ae86 i saw with the dually bcuz i couldnt do it with the geo.. unless it was on 24s than maybe i could and my answer would still be yes in that case :bigthumbu

before i start getting ganged up on by the toyota guys i was only joking about the things i said about them. I think that ae86 are really cool cars

................if you're a fat puerto rican :D

Dude I drive a 23 year old toyota that won't get me any play with the ladies on any spectrum of the universe yet I don't care......I have no pride to offend.:laugh:

The 86 can get you pussy son. It's all in how you drive it. No lie, all I had to do one time was slide my car in a parking lot, and I got instant ass. So maybe the girl had low standards, lol, but I still got ass.:bigthumbu

lol well i dont i have to worry about getting any from other girls.. i got my own.. now hopefully she will get in my car!

The 86 can get you pussy son. It's all in how you drive it. No lie, all I had to do one time was slide my car in a parking lot, and I got instant ass. So maybe the girl had low standards, lol, but I still got ass.:bigthumbu

LOL Thats a different story, you can say "Hey Girl ever been in a drift machine" then proceed to scare the panties off.:laugh: I just can't drive..............yet.:bigthumbu besides haven't given my girl the "do you think this car is sexy" test yet. To find out if she's a keeper.

Last edited:
alright well i just my hatch that i bought..

i am not going to read any more

make it so we can understand what you are talking about then i may read it

do you not read any of your posts before clicking submit?
i can never understand anything that you say

Back
Top Bottom