ae86 or s13

81 corolla 5 door wagon with stock 3t its stock but someone can do something with it yeah hit me up can probably find rolling shell had one in orlando and left it at the house with title on front seat. so new home owner got a house wiith a shell

thanks redline. i would like to have the supercharger or turbo. so i will be reading on these swaps

That's cool man. You can start off with the 4agze stock w/ a few bolt-ons and you'll have plenty of fun, driftable power, just add suspension, locking diff and you'll have a very nice drift machine.

Last edited:
awesome! right now i am on cut springs.. that is pretty much all i remeber..lol AE ALL DAY wut else is done?

alright added to favorites.. so i have been reading and my tranny now can bolt into the 4agze motor?

alright thanks man.. everyone says that the swap is pretty easy just wiring and fuel pump are the hardest things

alright added to favorites.. so i have been reading and my tranny now can bolt into the 4agze motor?

Yes but with a little work (read below)I suggest a good clutch set-up also with that engine.

Straight from Club4ag "tech refrence" page
Transmission is the same unit as the GTS (T50C), however the speedometer gear is different, and must be replaced to read correct speed on the cluster. (due to different final drive ratio)

I guess you have to save this also and you'll need it for sure when you go from carbs to fuel injection. . .

Click Below
http://www.club4ag.com/faq_and_tech_pages/4AC-3AC to 4A-GE Conversion.html

PS ^^^ Just focus on the engine related stuff ;).

Last edited:
ae101 gze , w58, gt30, and a bottle.....celi sup rear, and some sus....youll be set

ill throw a ka in it! right now i am trying to find parts list and write ups on the 4ac to 4agze swap

KA is only for me :D
you cant handle the torque son!!
You could also go 20v, newer motor than a GZE, makes
just a little less power. And youll have a VERY hard time getting
150whp out of the GZE unless you go turbo of course.

Back
Top Bottom