ae86 or s13

well it is pretty bad it looks like it has been banged out with a hammer a couple of times..lol i have no clue about this car i feel like the biggest noob ther is!

Let me guess it's the rear ones lol? If it's the front fender no biggie. If anything go with a carb to carb swap as mentioned before on this thread. Whatever helps give you at least 80-100whp and potential for more. That's about the stock power of a 4ag and plenty of full throttle fun lol. I will say the fuel injection 4ag really frees you up for turbo swap, 20vs, etc.

I say the smartest swap is a 4AGZE. Plenty of torque and power, fairly affordable, and it is open to the option of turbo (especially since it's on boost already). The supercharger will make it super responsive. I believe JDM of Miami has one, but that was a long time ago.

Yea. At this point I dislike them also.
ur telling me, me and jeremy were pissed!

I say the smartest swap is a 4AGZE. Plenty of torque and power, fairly affordable, and it is open to the option of turbo (especially since it's on boost already). The supercharger will make it super responsive. I believe JDM of Miami has one, but that was a long time ago.
i want to swap this motor out cause this one has zero power..lol it barely spun!! lol and no power steering FTL.. i want a supercharger!

Yeah, the 4AC (SR5 motor) only makes 70 hp. I had one with a Holly carburetor and a header, and it was still slow. Trust me, put in a twin cam, and you will be happy. Look into a 4AGZE. Cheap and powerful. 140 hp - 170 hp.

is that a direct bolt on?

Let me guess it's the rear ones lol? If it's the front fender no biggie. If anything go with a carb to carb swap as mentioned before on this thread. Whatever helps give you at least 80-100whp and potential for more. That's about the stock power of a 4ag and plenty of full throttle fun lol. I will say the fuel injection 4ag really frees you up for turbo swap, 20vs, etc.

no its on the front

Last edited:
Not exactly a bolt-on and tougher since your going from carb to fuel injection. Here's something I found that may be a good read(just a quick search). . .

http://www.aeu86.org/viewtopic.php?t=3477

If you keep searching online I do remember a site that explains a 4agze swap in an ae86. The problem is the sr5 rear-end is pretty weak, so if you swap the 4agze you'll need a gts rear-end to take the added power.

I mean you can swap a stock 4ag with some bolt-ons and keep the sr5 rear-end(will have to be swapped out eventually though). But at least you'll have driftable power and you can have fun(with some suspension upgrades).

hey red st i hope you enjoi the car and if you need any help hit me up its not a problem. 86 guys are cooler than 240 guys:D j/k though. 3tc swapped 86 up for sale soon

3tc coming out in a week or two i told him about it. its super clean. not to sh^t on red but the body is super straight. truthfully in about the next 4 months me and my uncle are going to have a total of 7 ae's for sale. some automatic:(some 4ag:) 2 3tc. and one secret:bigthumbu

and if anyone is interested in 1.8 corollas i have a grip of those too. can anyone say drift wagon?

i should change my name to toyota locater

Last edited:
3tc coming out in a week or two i told him about it. its super clean. not to sh^t on red but the body is super straight. truthfully in about the next 4 months me and my uncle are going to have a total of 7 ae's for sale. some automatic:(some 4ag:) 2 3tc. and one secret:bigthumbu

and if anyone is interested in 1.8 corollas i have a grip of those too. can anyone say drift wagon?

Hmm. . . I guess I'l look you up when we build Never Lift's spare drift 86 ;). All I need is a rolling shell, I have all the other parts pretty much.

PS Wagon drift you say. . . I need to ship over a 3dr wagon like Ueo's.

Here's a vid of Ueo's Wagon drifting:
http://www.sift.jp/index.html

Back
Top Bottom