X2 240sx stolen in margate...

I sold that Camry 2 years ago. that was my highschool project car. now im working on the GST and my daily is the SER. saving up for an Rx-7.
oh-my-god-shut-the-fuck-up-en-ffffff

from here on out all new members should be voted in

Good idea...
an the op has a real job...
Just cause u got a sentra. Just means ur an idiot on a
DRIFTING forum...w 2fwd. Cars...
As for u speaking the truth ...u didn't
Let someone steal ur cars u built by urself
With blood sweat tears an hard earned money..
U got no idea cause ur still a little jitterbug..
Who hasnt a clue

Round of applause for "Eddy" calling me a faggot, when he drives a bitch car.. Gay people drive Miatas dude. You didn't get the memo? And yeah I had a 97 Camry, TC swap (supercharged) don't get it twisted. It was green, cuz i can afford Viper snakeskin green, and jet black. You seem to know a lot about me. What color is the underwhere I'm wearing right now? Lol and don't get the Eclipse involved in this, she's a track car now. But if you want to talk crap, bring up the 2012 Nissan Sentra SER Spec-v I bought a month ago. Not trying to brag or make anyone look bad, but it's called hard work. Before you go running your mouth or crying about a "stolen car" do some more research (Eddy) and to the OP, just get a job bro. Shit happens. Money talks.:bigthumbu

holy fuck man.... I wasn't going to say anything to you until I read this.... what kind of real job do you have that you can afford a mediocre car? Not trying to brag or make any one look bad? wow dude... when I grow up I want to be just like you... feeling like a top dog while driving a POS Nissan..

lol. i think the point was that he has one car worth more than both of steves, then on top of that, hes driving around in a brand new 2012. it being an average cost vehicle is regardless, its still better than both of said 20 year old "stolen" cars.

im still wondering how you all are taking this guy seriously after i posted those camry pics :confused:

ANYWAY, can we get back on track. i think the op should update his "build threads" or atleast tell everyone what hes driving now in the meantime?:driving:

Lmao @ the git bragging about a riced out Camery, a shit Eclipse and a shit Sentra. Wow so kids remember, if you hard you too can own shit cars and brag as if you drive a Lambo... Fucking gits need to get out more these days....

lol. i think the point was that he has one car worth more than both of steves, then on top of that, hes driving around in a brand new 2012. it being an average cost vehicle is regardless, its still better than both of said 20 year old "stolen" cars.

im still wondering how you all are taking this guy seriously after i posted those camry pics :confused:

ANYWAY, can we get back on track. i think the op should update his "build threads" or atleast tell everyone what hes driving now in the meantime?:driving:

im lost so because he has a sentra that hes making payments on witch if he so much puts a intake on voids the warranty and is working on a eclipse witch is every gits fastand the furious start out hes on top? its funny cause just in motors alone steve has more then enough to put a down payment on a new car and buy another one so please explain how is he on top?

and the funny thing is with his knowledge alone i bet he still makes more money then either of you

im lost so because he has a sentra that hes making payments on witch if he so much puts a intake on voids the warranty and is working on a eclipse witch is every gits fastand the furious start out hes on top? its funny cause just in motors alone steve has more then enough to put a down payment on a new car and buy another one so please explain how is he on top?

and the funny thing is with his knowledge alone i bet he still makes more money then either of you

lol...damn...:applause::applause::applause:

topsecrets13 said:
crayZwhiteboy said:
But I thought it would be too much so i copy paste it here.
Please feel free to respond on the thread and not send me a reply via pm. Here it is

Let's be honest here. You and me both know steves "living" situation. Just hang out with the guy for 20 min after he smokes his weed and he will whine all about it. Steve is not in the position to even make payments on a new car. with his knowledge alone, capping off a pcv? Lol. One car not running right. One car not running. Yea bro Steve is my role model when I get to his age I wanna be just like him. Btw, that not an attack on you Steve its to discredit discredit topsecrets13

Also, you don't know this kid, and your assuming things no one even hinted at.

I'm in no way defending juanpadawg, he can do that himself, as Mr "sr" let's you do his defending for him.
I still don't understand the argument after I post the camry pics that's should have been /end thread

Honestly u would stoop this low
Topsecret is my homie so he's gunna help me in anyway just as I helphim
and my living situation is great 3/2 house back yard an a man cave
I don't live w my parents..
Ur the only person to claim to had a bad experience w me
It seems like u have a sandy vagina
When u attempted to scam me into helping u buy a motor
I asked fabian wats wrong with u
And I only helped u out cause he was ur friend..
Which he told me u weren't...
And u do ur best to pit ppl against me...
On this forum which is all good cause its public
But u r a liar about me breaking ur sr
There's even a video of ur motor running u posted days after u were
At my shop with no sounds of rodknock..asking ppl oh why is tge heatwrap smoking...fukin idiot..
Then u come to me telling me I gave u rodknock...
my moma didn't raise no fool...
An now when ever I post or someone I kno post something u fukin chime in like ur so fuking smart...
But that's ur problem..ur not...

Keep tellin people you connected the oil return line..... Everyone here believes it.

Go cap off more pcv's also.

Everyone says you know your shit so you dont even need to act like you didn't freak out when the rod started knocking.

You and me both know what the Fuck happened. Create a front to get more gullible kids to go to your "shop"

Ps. My cars didn't get taken :driving:

if shit wasnt right it wouldvestarted knocking after you left the shop not daysafter you left the shop.

Back
Top Bottom